LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Immortal commands?

Go down 
+2
KageNoOni
Decius Mu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Decius Mu
human
human

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:34 am

what is the deal about hese immortal commands i keep hearing about?
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:16 am

Immortal commands are commands that you can only use in single player, unless a mod for the game grants you Immortal status online. The Immortal commands are basically cheat codes. There are commands for teleporting to any zone, including those that don't have a ring/spell/potion to get there. There's a command for gaining XP, a command for leveling all skills by any number, a command for giving yourself any item or monster template, a command for instantly killing the targeted mob, a command for giving any class any number of levels, and that's all I can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:03 am

SO THAT's IT!! Iwas wondering about that too .. thank you for answering benn. I hope they will never add those cheat codes online ... no more suspense .... may be they are using them on themselves when testing ...
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:10 pm

There's one for money too. That's the main difficulty in single player. Armor costs a fortune to repair and it's next to impossible to earn enough cash in single player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
Decius Mu
human
human

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:35 pm

thankie sai kage...uh...now where do you find em....cause my single player needs platinum ....alot of platinum heh.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:02 am

One second whilst I look them up. Here they are!. If the only one you're after is the money code, it's "/imm gimme money". That's 1000 platinum. Needless to say, that'll last a while until you hit fairly high levels.
Back to top Go down
Decius Mu
human
human

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:52 pm

thankie sai...been working, so havn't been able to get on as of late.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:43 am

GaUgAu* wrote:
may be they are using them on themselves when testing ...

I don't know how I missed that comment.

If you choose to be part of testing, the /imm commands are indeed enabled for the test server. This allows proper testing in many regards. To see if you can complete a quest, use the command for an item, and viola, you get the item, then talk to the NPC for the quest. If you can't find the proper NPC for a quest, you can spawn the NPC and finish the quest, same for rare spawns that drop the quest item. There's plenty more than this, but it gives you the idea.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:16 am

I was wondering though do the Plevel,Slevel,Tlevel commands work or do you even gain xp on test servers? or for that matter are any effects of the server permanent? seems like you could go test and just go straight to tri-100
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:33 am

I've been told that you are not immortal on a test server as I originally believed. Instead, if you need the use of an immortal command, you need a designated immortal to do the command for you.

Test server toons are copies of the toons for the other servers, those toons are completely seperate from your normal toons.

As for the specific commands, Plevel just sets your XP to what ever amount is necessary to make you that many levels up, whether you need 1 XP or 100,000.
Back to top Go down
Calibanio

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 pm

hey that link you posted didnt work for me, whats the command for monster templates?
Back to top Go down
Calibanio

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 pm

also, you can type /imm gimme money 1000 and it will give you 10X the number you type, if im not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:17 am

The link no longer works due to the age of this post. It led to the original forums. Regarding the /imm gimme money, I think I tested that to try and get more but it didn't work. Personally, if I need more, I use /imm gimme Scroll of Heroic Spirit, and sell that scroll for 100,000 pp.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:41 am

I put the immotal commands THERE on the forums, and if you want I can relink the PG first topic to you .. there's a tip to get the old links active. I could post it if you want aswell
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Immortal commands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal commands?   Immortal commands? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immortal commands?
Page 1 of 1