LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camera Control

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theron JeAurum
Elf
Elf
Theron JeAurum

Camera Control Empty
PostSubject: Camera Control   Camera Control Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:52 pm

MoM is famous for its lack of documentation, and I am becoming more famous for being slow to understand a lot of things. (This is my first-ever MMO, and that's my excuse!)

Last night I found videos on YouTube of people running raids in MoM (Hey!), and in some of these the person was orbiting around the toon and even showing it from the front, as well as full screen maps that they effortlessly zoomed in and out to and from! Amazing!

If anyone has some tips on how to do this (especially on a Mac) I would be glad to learn it! I have used Page Up and Page Down to look up and down, but never knew one could orbit and see the toon from the die or in front, etc.! Shocked
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Camera Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camera Control   Camera Control Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:56 pm

you've to use the mouse 3 button ... ON PCs this is the button with the wheel between the right and the left button ... as for mac I know it but I first need you to tell me which mouse you have .

the faster you answer the faster I give you the tip ^^
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Theron JeAurum
Elf
Elf
Theron JeAurum

Camera Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camera Control   Camera Control Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:24 pm

Latest mouse (with latest iMac ... yes I'm bragging!) with the cute little 360 degree scroll nipple/button.

Been to class and back to class and work, but thanks for such a quick response! I check the forum daily!
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

Camera Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camera Control   Camera Control Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:51 am

Click the 360 degree mouse button will have the same effect as clicking the mouse wheel on a PC mouse. Click and drag to move the camera getting that "orbit" effect you mentioned.

As for the map. When you talk of zooming, were you talking about making the Map window bigger? Click the lower left corner of the map window and drag to change size. If you meant the Zoom In or Zoom Out buttons, that can also be done by scrolling the mouse wheel. (or 360 degree mouse button in your case)
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Camera Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camera Control   Camera Control Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:29 pm

as benn said you've to use the mouse wheel as a button ...

but first you may have to set it as "mouse 3 button" in the system preferences.

I hope you'll find out ... otherwize just tell me

Ps you say the lasttest Imac ... so you have the mighty mouse and the imac with the black around the screen? I have it too !!!! 2,4 X 2 Ghz 20' and you ?
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

Camera Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camera Control   Camera Control Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:26 am

I believe the preferences are already set to that button for default. It was for my Dad's Mac, and also for my Windows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camera Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camera Control   Camera Control Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camera Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: Warrior Survival Kit :: Tipping area-
Jump to: