LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the guild

Go down 
+2
Ronnymc
Canaras
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Canaras
human
human
Canaras

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: New to the guild   New to the guild Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Hello everyone!

Some of you who have played a couple years might remember my main, Canaras (RNG/WIZ/BRD), and the guild I used to lead, the Army of the Dhruin. It's no longer around, and I haven't been around in about a year and a half until recently. I started playing again with my new main, Hirgon (WAR/TMP/CLR). I'm happy to be part of another guild. Thanks a lot for having me!

Also, Canaras is a tri so if we want to plan anything really fun, I can break him back out. He's just collecting dust right now.
Back to top Go down
Ronnymc
Member of the Great Darks
Ronnymc

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the guild   New to the guild Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:32 pm

We are more than happy to have you here Hirgon! If you need anything, let one of the guildies know and we will be more than happy to help you out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chicagoonfire
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the guild   New to the guild Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Hay CANARAS !! I remember you !!!! I don't remeber why but you once helped me .. I don't remeber if I was already playing with NEcrogobby or still up with Kuchikucha

anyway Welcome : cheers to you and I hope I'll find some time to come back to the game soon .. even if problems are more and more presents

GaUgAu* / necrogobby / kuchikucha
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the guild   New to the guild Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Great news !
Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Canaras
human
human
Canaras

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the guild   New to the guild Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks for the welcomes. Smile Good to see we have a semi-active forum, that's pretty cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the guild   New to the guild Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Hello Canaras. Thanks again for taking care of that Legendary Chasm for me, even with Cleric, King Minos wasn't ready for that. I do recall the name Canaras, but it's been a while since I've seen that one. Welcome to La Horde Sombre. It's nice that the guild is growing again. If you can get irc, check out the guild irc channel. I've set one up, I'll have to find the thread, but I have it in the English Living Room some where.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the guild   New to the guild Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:26 pm

welcome canaras I hope to see you in-game sometime
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the guild   New to the guild Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:37 pm

As for the thread, it as been renamed and placed in the "NEws about the guild ..." part ... you can also get to it from the " guild's fact part"
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the guild   New to the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the guild
Page 1 of 1