LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it me, or is the game down again?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Is it me, or is the game down again? Empty
PostSubject: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Ok! Time for me to get frustrated once again! I just got this new Vista computer, right? I downloaded Minions of Mirth, right? Then, when I tried to patch to the premium using my login name & password, this is what I got:

Is it me, or is the game down again? Error

Is there something I did wrong? Or didn't do right? Or is the game down? I would HATE to think that my brand new so-called powerful computer has anything to do w/ it, right? So, which is it? Please advise! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:38 am

I'm guessing you re-installed. Right click the shortcut to MoM, click "Properties", check the "Run as Administrator" option under the "Compatability" tab. Click "Ok". Now try to run the game, and it should be fine. The error saying it can't retrieve the file has something to do with administrator accesses required to open the BIN folder. Not sure why Vista adds that requirement, but it's easy to work around. From that point forward you're going to get messages telling you that the game is requesting administrator access every time you open the game, so you'll have to click to allow it every time you run the game (unfortunate, but necessary).
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:19 am

Why thank you, Ben, I will take a look wigac (When I Get A Chance). Hey, I made a new acronym!
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:00 am

I did it & it worked, thanks!
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 am

Although the server really WAS down, now! I just logged in & did not see my character list to go in w/! I shall start a poll,...
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:21 pm

try to log out and try again .. it sometimes happen to me as well .... I log out and relog in .. ohoh they're back
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:36 pm

GaUgAu* wrote:
try to log out and try again .. it sometimes happen to me as well .... I log out and relog in .. ohoh they're back

Yeah, well check this out: This has happened to me since last night in all 3 realms:

Is it me, or is the game down again? Noparty
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm

OKay I just checked out Ingame .. apparently everyone is experiencing this ... I don't have any characters anymore either and no one is connected
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Ronnymc
Ronnymc

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Happened to me the other day too. Savage needs to get his shit together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chicagoonfire
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:29 am

You're not kiddin' Ronny! It is still down now, as we speak! I get an error when I try to go in! When is SoN supposed to come out already? At least we should have that since we will never have MoM working stable, let alone a MoM expansion! Btw, everyone if you have not yet, please try my poll. It's called "New Poll".
==> There

Edited by GaUgAu* / Cause : Added a link to your poll in your message
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:49 am

And now again, I can't freaking get my char list & get in again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it me, or is the game down again?   Is it me, or is the game down again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it me, or is the game down again?
Page 1 of 1