LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

problems I've encountered & the questions that go with it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

problems I've encountered & the questions that go with it Empty
PostSubject: problems I've encountered & the questions that go with it   problems I've encountered & the questions that go with it Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:53 am

I have not been on this game for a while, but when I first checked it out yesterday & this morning, since the expansion, I have noticed some frustratingly confusing things:

A) no matter what character I first log on as, be it light, dark, or monster, I always find that character's grave. Why is that? What is up w/ that?

B) my monsters: I log on as my lvl 26 warrior adder snake, right? Again w/ the grave, but also, I see it spawns outside of Trinst as when I first started and along with that, all the mobs, no matter what lvl start attacking my char. Now first of all, as a monster, why are monster mobs bothering it for??? Aren't mobs from the same realm not supposed to bother them? Secondly, as a lvl 26 snake, why are the lvl 10's bothering it? Isn't there a point where if you are a certain amount of lvls above the mobs, they don't bother you??? I do not under stand this, please.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

problems I've encountered & the questions that go with it Empty
PostSubject: Re: problems I've encountered & the questions that go with it   problems I've encountered & the questions that go with it Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 am

I don't know if you still hang out here (I was here by coincidence looking for something, not really expecting a post) but if you are, I'll answer your questions. First, every character's locations and graves were reset. All of them were moved to the start location for the appropriate realm. As for monsters attacking, that was one of the changes for non-sentient mobs. There was a new flag added to them that made them aggressive to all realms, monster or otherwise. As for the level difference, you need to be 50 levels above the thing if you want it to ignore you, which is kind of silly and pointless, but that's how the game works.
Back to top Go down

problems I've encountered & the questions that go with it
Page 1 of 1