LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

La Horde Emporium

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadeslyr
Elf
Elf
Shadeslyr

La Horde Emporium Empty
PostSubject: La Horde Emporium   La Horde Emporium Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:38 pm

hi hunters of the horde this is shade and i am going to be runing the Emporium for the guild.

the Emporium is basicly the go to for all guild needs for crafting ,raid items, and income for the guild.
i will be avritising it in game and selling to player outside the guild for coin. i will also be taking raid items that arnt claimed and selling them to the guild and others as well. if u hve anything u are willing to give to the store to be sold pm in game or post i will start a new post area here for just that and if u are looking for anything that i might hve in stock . The Horde members will always have first chose on the items and will either pay with raid points or coin. i will also be keeping track of RP and you will be able to buy new version of RP with pp. the profits will go to the guild to help new members and to help fund guild needs, of crafting and other branches.
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

La Horde Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Horde Emporium   La Horde Emporium Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:41 pm

Great Shade. Thank your for explanations ! It's crystal clear ! Wink

Now dudes you know what to do cuz Shade told you !
Back to top Go down
Shadeslyr
Elf
Elf
Shadeslyr

La Horde Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Horde Emporium   La Horde Emporium Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:52 pm

lol nice one fore
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

La Horde Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Horde Emporium   La Horde Emporium Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:54 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

La Horde Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Horde Emporium   La Horde Emporium Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:17 pm

thank you very much shade As I saw you took your moderator's founction for this part really well

(je suis aps sur que ca vueille dire grand chose tt ca ..)
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

La Horde Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Horde Emporium   La Horde Emporium Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:28 pm

I have a question guys. I've been thinking about which dpt I wanted to join and the Emporium kept popping into my head. But the more I thought about it, the more I wondered if it's really necessary.

If the point of the Emporium is to create a large inventory of items for members and non-members to buy, I don't really see too much need for it. With our tri-100's able to get just about any item a member may need, it seems silly to have a huge inventory of stuff just taking up space. As far as selling to non-members to make money, that's kind of pointless too. We don't really need money to buy items...again due to our bounty hunters. The only use for money is really repairing armor and maybe buying SoL's, pots, crafting ingredients...the stuff we farm that are random drops and always needed.

I just don't see the necessity of a store unless we're basically offering it as a service to other players. The guild as it is now is very self-sufficient. We can get what we need for each other very easily. If you guys have other reasons for having the Emporium that I don't know about, please let me know. Otherwise, do we really need it??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

La Horde Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Horde Emporium   La Horde Emporium Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:33 pm

in fact .... the horde emporium is for non-members players .. (the BH is for the members) .. thid dpt is mostly use to keep a list of the items to sell .... the tri 100 can farm yes .. but do they really want to lose time selling items ??

one other point : I am the banker of the guild ... for the moment , all the PP I have in it come from my own selling .. if I can sell items fro people of the horde I will become a stronger banker and so on be able to give more and more Pp to buy your things .... at level 40 the scrolls cost about 400 pp .....
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

La Horde Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Horde Emporium   La Horde Emporium Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:12 am

Oui est-ce que, mais que je veux dire est, pourquoi avons-nous besoin d'argent ? Quelque chose que nous devrions acheter peut être trouvé par le service de BH. Il me semble qu'avoir une mémoire juste pour soulever l'argent est inutile. Comprenez-vous ce que veux dire je ?

I wrote this using translating software. I don't know if it's proper french or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

La Horde Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Horde Emporium   La Horde Emporium Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:35 pm

it's aout a proper french .. yes I understand what you mean .. but every scrolls can't be found !! you've to buy most of them and they are comng ot be really expensive ...... but you are part right .. do we really need to make 2 dpt ?? one for non-members and one for members ?? I ask you the question forestorm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

La Horde Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Horde Emporium   La Horde Emporium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La Horde Emporium
Page 1 of 1