LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do this part have a real importance in this forum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

do this part have a real importance in this forum? Empty
PostSubject: do this part have a real importance in this forum?   do this part have a real importance in this forum? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:08 pm

Seeing that this part of the forum is currently not used I start a topic ..

but if in 1 week (when I come back from holidays) no more posts are in I think that I will delete this part of the forum until english people ask me to create them a part to speak of things with no links to the game .

and that way as beherit suggested it there ill be less parts and an easier view of all the forum.

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
to be continued
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: do this part have a real importance in this forum?   do this part have a real importance in this forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 1:11 am

Well, personally I think we should keep this section of the forums. I know the majority of La Horde Sombre is french speaking, and that is great, however the majority of MoM players speak english either as a first or second language and by closing this section of the forums you are making it just a little bit harder for them to feel at home on our forums. I think it's incredible the way you guys all speak english so well and it has inspired me to start reading the french forums in an attempt to understand a bit more of the language (don't you know us english girls love the french accent Wink, but I don't think we want to run the chance of losing even a single member because they speak english rather then french.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: do this part have a real importance in this forum?   do this part have a real importance in this forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:52 pm

Okay so this part is kept

hum as for the guilg member's language, I think that half of it is french and the other half is English But on this forum every member is not registered

PArt Kept

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Forum Closed Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do this part have a real importance in this forum?   do this part have a real importance in this forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do this part have a real importance in this forum?
Page 1 of 1