LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to exp easily?

Go down 
+7
KageNoOni
Realshadow
Beherit
Racus
Forestorm
Silke
GaUgAu*
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Realshadow
Elf
Elf
Realshadow

Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:25 am

really thank you friend...
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:38 pm

I know where you can go! Level in the Swamp of Ruin. Most of the enemies are around level 10+, but you can just take 1 at a time and you'll be all right. With roots you can probably just stop an enemy then just hit it.
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:49 pm

Kage you forgot about something.... Directly at the gate of the Swamp you are almost immediately attacked by 3 swamp turtles. I've never made it past without invisibility without having to kill them
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:48 pm

but varel !! don't you have a toon level 37 ???
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:14 pm

If u walk into the swamp from kauldur, there are just snakes and caimans. If u port in, the turtles are down the hill to the right. If u walk to the left, u can easily avoid them. Then it's just more snakes and undead. But those undead may be tough at lvl 7/6.

As far as the wiz/druid, the swamp is perfect if it's MoD. If it's FoL, I'd say sewer, dread camps, and MAYBE the sholin initiates outside the temple. U probably won't get past the guards yet.

The best thing to do is read the ency. Look up Spawn by Level. Pick some a couple lvls higher than u.

But shouldn't u know all this already? Necrogobby is right. U have a bunch of toons, some of them with pretty high lvls. U must have gone thru this before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Sholin's temple... Pretty much the hardest thing in Trinst for FoLs (Not counting dune giants) Master Sholin is fairly impossible to kill. I get killed in 2 hits Sad
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:50 am

I was actually talking about the 12/8 character, not the 7/6, and as others have said, there aren't any turtles at the entrance (or at least, not any time I've gone there) so those turtles won't be a problem. And the turtles near the ring are easily avoided.
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:18 am

That was why I said the initiates OUTSIDE the sholin temple. U can aggro them one at a time. Going inside at these lvls is suicide. And I also said MAYBE! Initiates definitely won't be easy, but I think they're possible at that lvl.

And one thing to add about the swamp, if u walk in from Kauldur, do NOT backtrack and go in the other way. Dark Patrollers are MUCH tougher than the snakes.
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:21 am

Yeah, also don't try attacking assassins. Around level 10, it's pretty much fatal to be hit by 200. The worst thing I've fought in the Swamp were the pranksters. Level 15/16 Death Knights, pretty hard to kill when they cast fear on you all the time
Back to top Go down
Realshadow
Elf
Elf
Realshadow

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:17 am

ok, thx...
Back to top Go down
Forko
human
human
Forko

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:16 am

Shadowbat & I found a good place for mid 50's. There is a stone outside the back corner of the cemetery at Hazeroth Keep. Double click the stone and a lvl 50 Paladin spawns. Good XP & you can do it repeatedly. My main toon is 57 now and I dinged my tertiary there in about 45 minutes solo. Of course there are also the Gargolas across the inlet from Zharim (the dungeon, back side of mountain)... be sure to stay away from the Gargolet though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandusa.com/ETJO/Musicians/RChambers.html
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 am

I need one of those magic rocks for lvl 40. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:36 pm

at level 40 kilro demon hounds are easy to kill and give correct exp I think and if you see horntooth try to kill him too !! lvl 42 thief or assassin .... Fiends atre 39/39 too inside the manor
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:43 am

I recall that cemetary, got a Rock Snake template (level 12 at the time, single player) killed there once. I won't forget that rock any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:46 am

I've done the hounds and horntooth a few times. I get better xp with tigers in AF. I also get nice xp killing Sturmghast Bloodletter for the lvl 40 dmk armor. 2 pieces still to get from him. I really want the lvl 40 assassin but the mobs that drop it are way out of my reach.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:07 am

For my classes animal armor is better than class armor PG really needs to fix that Razz

what is best place to xp solo at level 43? check my signature for classes and all levels
Back to top Go down
Realshadow
Elf
Elf
Realshadow

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:38 am

Tigers, i guess...
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:04 am

I'm getting tired of killing tigers lol just wondering about other mobs people have tried
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:59 pm

you can try to go to kauldur and kill guards level 50 .. ONE BY ONE .... I did it with trinst guards ..... I also go and kill vendors in the desert .. as they are neutral they won't all attack you at the same time .. you've to engage the battle ...... but be carfeful they is a lvl 100 not to attack and a lvl 70 warrior too ... just not to attack them and that will be okay
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:38 pm

U might try the gnomes in talrim. I don't know what kind of xp they give, but the lvls are about right for the next step. I'm sticking with tigers for a bit. But those things go thru poison REAL quick.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:17 pm

Thanks necro i might wait until i get combat casting before i try guards though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to exp easily?   Where to exp easily? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to exp easily?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: Warrior Survival Kit :: Tipping area-
Jump to: