LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the Crafting Dept.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuikpra
Member of the Great Darks
Yuikpra

About the Crafting Dept. Empty
PostSubject: About the Crafting Dept.   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:32 am

Hello Guild members, this forum will be the place to post crafting request and if you have a craft to give to the guild. Basically, the crafting dept works thus: Items are crafed by me or other guild members, all items are given to me. Then, I send out a list of all of the available crafts. If you want anything, you can have it for free (perhaps a points system could be set uo), otherwise, it will be sold.

some crafting info is here: http://citrine.org/mom/

I think crafters will be paid from the guild bank if their items are sold by the Horde Emporium (once it reopens).
Back to top Go down
Yuikpra
Yuikpra

PostSubject: La traduction française (automatiquement traduit)   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:47 am

Bonjour les membres de guilde, ce forum seront l'endroit pour signaler ouvrer la demande et si vous avez un métier à donner à la guilde. Fondamentalement, le département d'ouvrage fonctionne ainsi : Les articles sont crafed par moi ou d'autres membres de guilde, tous les articles me sont donnés. Puis, j'envoie une liste de tous les métiers disponibles. Si vous voulez n'importe quoi, vous pouvez l'avoir pour libre (peut-être un système de points pourrait être uo réglé), autrement, il sera vendu.

une certaine information d'ouvrage est ici : http://citrine.org/mom/

Je pense que les crafters seront payés de la banque de guilde si leurs articles sont vendus par le centre commercial d'horde (une fois il rouvre).
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

PostSubject: Re: About the Crafting Dept.   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:01 am

Thank you Yuikpra for your help !
I can craft some arrows with Aenryr (even if I don't use him anymore
ingame) waiting for Forestorm to reach his level. If it may be helpful
just ask !

Forestorm

Ps : don't have to pay for this, just my contribution to the Crafting Dpt. santa
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: About the Crafting Dept.   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:12 pm

at the moment I am lvl 22 .. so I can't have a good crfating .. but I am trying to rise my lvl in crafting armor .

Can you remeber me what level you are ingame and what lvl in crafting please Yuikpra (and do you raft only weapons or armors OR both ?

Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Yuikpra
Yuikpra

PostSubject: Re: About the Crafting Dept.   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:50 pm

well... Here are my crafting stats the list may be a little out dated, but I haven't been on Mirth for a while, so they prob. haven't changed much.

alchemy- 16
archery- 30
armor craft- 10
blacksmithing- 8
brewing- 1
cooking 202
disenchanting- 2
enchanting- 11
repair- 223
weapon craft- 181
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: About the Crafting Dept.   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:07 pm

ok good! in armor crafting I am 200 and at 15 I think in alchemy .

can you teach me how to enchant please ?? cause I have lots of focii ... and what can you cook ???
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

PostSubject: Re: About the Crafting Dept.   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:25 pm

Yop

With Forestorm I'm 390 Archery...dunno With Aenryr almost 700 I Think
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

PostSubject: Re: About the Crafting Dept.   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:25 pm

Yuikpra

I farmed alot of Obsidian . Are you interested in having it ?
Just tell me. Hope you come or the raid in January dude.

Cya
Back to top Go down
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: About the Crafting Dept.   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:36 pm

Hi,

I have a bunch of crafting materials that I have just been hanging onto thinking somebody in the guild might be able to use them. I'll try catch up to you ingame and I can give them to you. I'm pretty sure that for archery we would be best off using one of the rangers. I also have poison (around 60 I think), which may be of use.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: About the Crafting Dept.   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:47 pm

HUm I though of th enchanting skill

Who is training it and what level are you ?? because I am level 16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Crafting Dept.   About the Crafting Dept. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Crafting Dept.
Page 1 of 1