LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am gooing to vacacions !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Racus
Member of the Great Darks
Racus

I am gooing to vacacions !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am gooing to vacacions !!!!   I am gooing to vacacions !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:17 pm

Je sais que ce n''est pas le post correct mais c'estpas grave.

Le vendredis je pars en vacanse a Punta del Este, a la plage. Et je resterais la un mois presque. Et je peut pas apportter l'ordi parce que c'est un iMac, et pas un Macbook. Ben... j'epere que je vair rien me perdre et voila. Iformer tout le guild que Racus/tyrando/titano/artas/bisotaurian killer/illidant seras partis en vacanse. Et si Ernie a les truc que je lui est demander, dite lui qu'il attende un peut, ok? ca veut pas dire que je vais abandonne le jeux, je sais qu'on dirait un message qui dit que je m'envais pour tres longtemps mais non.

a+ les gars
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: I am gooing to vacacions !!!!   I am gooing to vacacions !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:31 pm

okay .. so this post is in french because I moved it there .. excuse him .. he is mostly saying that he is going to vacancions and that he won't be able to connect himself to MoM ..
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

PostSubject: Re: I am gooing to vacacions !!!!   I am gooing to vacacions !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:08 am

Cya Racus.
Enjoy your vacations. sunny
Back to top Go down
Racus
Racus

PostSubject: Re: I am gooing to vacacions !!!!   I am gooing to vacacions !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:38 pm

Ty guys.
Back to top Go down
Racus
Racus

PostSubject: Re: I am gooing to vacacions !!!!   I am gooing to vacacions !!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:57 pm

I'm back! I'm back of my vacations!

Finaly!
Now i can continue playing in MoM!

cheers
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: I am gooing to vacacions !!!!   I am gooing to vacacions !!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:08 pm

Having withdrawals? lol

Good to see you're back Racus, perhaps I can see you in-game some time soon.
Back to top Go down
Racus
Racus

PostSubject: Re: I am gooing to vacacions !!!!   I am gooing to vacacions !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:54 pm

I'm very happy to come back and see u again. ANd i'm very happy too start playing again. Very Happy

But, i have bad news. In uruguay, i started the school, and will continue playing but no all days or not all time, so.... its very bad for me. I willl play less. Crying or Very sad

But i have good news for me,at end of 2008, my parents will buy me the playstation 3. Is not very important for u guys. cheers

cya guys

And bravo Kilro for your lvl 35/34/33 bravo Necrogobby 40/40/40 and bravo forestorm! 100/100/100! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am gooing to vacacions !!!!   I am gooing to vacacions !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am gooing to vacacions !!!!
Page 1 of 1