LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
judge

judge

Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL) Empty
PostSubject: Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL)   Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:16 am

Hey all,

I just joined the Guild a couple of days ago, and so far its been pretty neat. I have 2 characters, Oceanus (WAR/RNG/TMP, 45/44/43) and Cresil (ASN/NEC/CLR, 17/16/8. I haven't been able to play as much as I used to because of school work, but I get on as much as I can trying to level up. I was referred by Benn, he was prety cool to party with. If anyone needs any help with anything just let me know and I will try to help out in my free time!
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL)   Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:09 am

It's great to see you here! I was hoping you'd introduce yourself soon. Welcome to the guild, cheers I hope to see you as an active part of the forum. Also, I don't get to spend much time online either, My Dad and I share an account because my computer isn't capable of running MoM (Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL) Censored Vista). I visit about once a week or so, so that's about how often I am able to get on. So it isn't a big deal that you don't get on often, you aren't the only one.

Anyway, enjoy your time in the La Horde Sombre. (The Dark Horde if I translated that correctly)

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL)   Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:11 am

yes you trabslated correstly benn ...

Welcome to you Cresil/oceanus.

I also have a lot of homework from school to do too but I try to go a little time online a week at least (even if it's only 20 minutes I try to go to see new members , bow the leader etc etc ..

I hope to see you soon online !!!!! and that's great to see you regisered on the forum

a last thing !! I saw you have an avatar (a great one) if you want a customized one just send a screen shot with your avatar (or your pet if you want to have your pet on it) to beherit .. I think that he will take a little time to make it .. He has a lot of work to do those days so he may not be able to send you back your avatar during the next day ... but I think a week would be a good time .

I hope you've understand all want I said (I am ont english, so I sometimes make huge mistakes .....
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

PostSubject: Re: Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL)   Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:45 am

Hello Judge !

Welcome cheers .
Hope you'll enjoy playing with us.
If there's anything you need just ask. Hope to see you soon ingame Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL)   Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Hiya,

Thanks for the ally yesterday. It was good xp (even if I did keep dying Evil or Very Mad ), hope to see you again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL)   Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cresil (MoD), Oceanus (FoL)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: NEWS :: Present yourself, brave Horde's warriors-
Jump to: