LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another mmorpg ?

Go down 
+5
Silke
KageNoOni
Kilro
GaUgAu*
Forestorm
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:05 pm

Here is my question guys :

When you complete your quest in Minions (tri 100).
I know you will create another toon, but would you
try another mmorpg ?

Yes ? Which one ?

I will give you my answer soon.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:54 pm

If I HAVE TO (I won't I think) I think that I will try Dark Age of Kaamelot for 2 major reasons :
1) Not too expensive (not like WoW)

2) I already know a french guild (link on the news part) which will accpet me and help me too evoluate quickly in the game .

there are other reasons but I don't think I need to post them ..

as for guild wars ? only up to lvl 20 ..... and you see other poeple only if they are on your group or if you are on a ciry / gate
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:56 pm

No, I won't play another. MoM has everything. I've played Ultima Online. I've also seen WoW and Guild Wars at a friend's house. UO didn't have quests, so it got boring after awhile. There was really nothing to do. GW didn't impress me. WoW looked cool, but I'm not into games I have to pay every month to play.

No, I love MoM. Even after I tri 100, there will be so much more I haven't done. And you don't pay monthly!! It's the best. PLUS, it's not overcrowded. I'm sure that will change once word gets out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:50 pm

I won't switch to another MMORPG. This one is great, and most of the others have that annoying monthly fee. I feel once I've payed for the game, it should be mine. Why should I have to keep paying to play?

Anyway, this game is addicting, I doubt any other game could really be much better than this. At tri 100, well, it's going to be a while, but when I get there, it'll be time to farm for nice items to make myself character even stronger.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:47 am

an as for you forestorm can we know please ?

three of us have alredy answered your question so I think it's time to you to reveal your (next :-( ) MMORPG
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:14 am

For sure I'll swop. I play MMO's until I get bored of them and then I change to a new one. So far I've played Runescape, WoW, Guild wars (and expansion pack) and Rubies of Eventide.

Not sure what I'll play next, I'll wait and see what's available when I'm looking.
Back to top Go down
Decius Mu
human
human

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:30 am

deci has played a few online games....like NWN best for RP.

WoW has fishing so deci like it.

guildwars was lootfest all the time...didnt like so much.

thought about playing VSOH....but bugs scared me.

LOTR online maybe be nice....if they set it before the books.

EQ was nice...but was poorer than am now so didnt last long.

still run DnD so always has a game to play.

bnest power/uber/ridiculose game is SENZAR.if this ever comes out for comp...im there...just for the crazy insane factor.
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:07 am

No, definitely not! MoM is the most fun MMORPG I've seen in a long time...
Back to top Go down
Forko
human
human
Forko

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:58 am

I'm a former EverCrack (EverQuest) junkie. I might check out EQ2, or WoW, but I honestly really enjoy MoM. I have 2 friends who are currently building an MMO, but it will likely be another year before they have a functional beta. They're both very into crafting and PvP, so I'm not sure if their game will be for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandusa.com/ETJO/Musicians/RChambers.html
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:35 pm

KageNoOni wrote:
I won't switch to another MMORPG. This one is great, and most of the others have that annoying monthly fee. I feel once I've payed for the game, it should be mine. Why should I have to keep paying to play?

I agree. I tried Shaiya, which is free to download & pay w/ the option to buy points, which I didn't, but that game totally turned me off. This is good for someone like me who didn't even want to play a multiplayer. I also want to go to my 1st love, the single-player TES IV.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:59 am

Now that MoM has too many rollbacks & server problems, I don't know WHAT to do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another mmorpg ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another mmorpg ?   Another mmorpg ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another mmorpg ?
Page 1 of 1