LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A disturbing story

Go down 
+2
KageNoOni
Kuliana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuliana
Member of the Great Darks
Kuliana

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:19 am

I don't know if anyone pays attention to MoM forums but i recently saw something about a certain member of our guild "ninja looting" a himmy ring from a bunch of tri 100s i understand it all might be a misunderstanding but it looks very very suspicious just thought everyone should know this does give our guild a little disrespect and could lead to a bunch of shit to other players from non guildies
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:41 am

anyone else heard about this?
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:03 am

I did, that's why I asked in the thread if any one could confirm for a fact that he did indeed ninja loot, and it wasn't a case where someone simply thought it was stolen. I had intended not to bring it into these forums until confirmation could be acquired. As of yet, no one can actually confirm it, it is only suspected, I'm still waiting to see if that changes.
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:06 am

I don't know the whole story of what went on. I know one of our members was making a nuisance of himself during a Chask fight. As much as I hope people would know how to conduct themselves with decency and respect toward other players, sometimes it just doesn't happen. And while I wouldn't want to be part of a guild with a list of rules, maybe we should have some sort of code of conduct put into place.

A pet peeve of mine is seeing a member, or prospective member, begging for items, money, or power levelling. Have a little pride, show some dignity, and try things on your own. The guild will be here to back you up if things get a bit out of hand. What's the point of playing the game if you just want everything handed to you?

(Just for clarification, I saw a person we tried to recruit spamming chat begging for money and armor. Made me real happy we didn't sign him.)

Ok...end of rant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:49 am

Ok, after having just read the thread on the PG forums, I can definitely understand why the suspicion is high. Yes, there are a couple other explanations that could absolve Bodygurd of ninja looting, but even so, he showed a major lack of respect in how he acted. As far as I could see, Jamesspeed was polite in trying to deal with him until Bodygurd started running his mouth. That in itself is wrong and I feel should be adressed. I saw the conversation happening on the guild channel at the time. Shadowbat repeatedly told Bodygurd to back off. It wasn't cool.

As far as proving whether there was ninja looting, Body claimed in the chat log that Bodygurd told him he DID loot it. Is there not a way to see Body's chat log? (Body and Bodygurd are 2 different players.)

At the very least, I think we as a guild should apologize for Bodygurd's actions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
Kuliana
Kuliana

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:52 am

yeah i agree kilro and now i feel bad for bringing it up but i was quite put off by that post
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:00 am

I myself am wondering what to do about Bodygurd, there isn't a determined method of how best to deal with a member doing these kinds of things, and then we don't know if he ninja looted or not. So he has definitely done things that weren't exactly mature, and on top of that might be a thief (not the class build). What next?

As I said before,I had hoped to keep this quiet until I got confirmation about whether Bodygurd had indeed ninja looted the Ring. I also hoped to discuss this with the Guild Leader first also. I think that's Forestorm, but I don't know for certain. Anyway, I'd sent him a PM to find out, but I guess the discussing it in private via PM is out the window now. Oh well, I guess we just need to determine a course of action now.

Edit: Don't feel bad for bringing it up, it needed to be brought up, although I think the better action might have been to bring this to the attention of the Leader first rather than making it public. Just a difference of opinion on how to handle it I guess. No big deal.

As for the apology thing, perhaps that should be done, I'll go do that right now.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:53 am

ActuallyI had thought about PM-ing Forestorm i have no idea why i didn't. But if in fact Bodygurd has actually done this i wouldn't feel quite as bad if he didn't then i am sorry.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:57 am

WaveRider wrote:
ActuallyI had thought about PM-ing Forestorm i have no idea why i didn't. But if in fact Bodygurd has actually done this i wouldn't feel quite as bad if he didn't then i am sorry.

Bodygurd's tells and actions beyond the alleged "ninja looting" were also inappropriate, so don't worry greatly about bringing this up. I mainly wanted to get the whole story completely straight before acting, but since you've already brought it up, we just move ahead as is and determine what best to do. I'm sure Forestorm will be posting here next time he's on, as I've alerted him to both the MoM forum post of his actions, and the post on this forum as well, so when next he logs in, he'll know about both. Once we hear what he has to say, we go from there.
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:30 am

kk guys I answered Kage PM.
The same here : I dont have already read the whole story,
but I understand clearly whats going on.

My answer will ever be the same : if one of our members
is playing this way he MUST be kicked out.
If we could find a way to know if he has the ring and force him
to give it back it would be cool but I dont think we're able to....

I'm going to read the post on PG forums.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:35 am

The ring is Soulbound, so there is no way to return it. Even if it wasn't Soulbound, there is no way to force him to return the ring, in fact, there seems to be no way to know for certain if he did take the ring.
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:47 am

EVERY OFFICER COME TO THE COUNCIL PART PLZ :
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:50 am

EVERY ONE CAN GO TO THE COUNCIL PART RIGHT NOW !! SORRY TO HAVE BEEN LATE
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:17 am

What exactly is "Ninja Looting"????
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 am

looting an item without anyone knowing in this case not being in an included alliance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A disturbing story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disturbing story   A disturbing story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A disturbing story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: NEWS :: A PROBLEM TO BE QUICKLY RESOLVED?-
Jump to: