LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zondrex, Konziguri

Go down 
+2
GaUgAu*
Theron JeAurum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Theron JeAurum
Elf
Elf
Theron JeAurum

Zondrex, Konziguri Empty
PostSubject: Zondrex, Konziguri   Zondrex, Konziguri Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:43 pm

Zondrex = 18 wizard (First toon guildies met online, so will probably forever be known in chat as "Zond")
Konziguri = 27 monk (I really like this guy, but am struggling with his secondary and tertirary....)

Hello. I've been solo online for about 2 months as of this writing, and was invited to the guild by Benn via the MoM forum 2 days ago. I'm grateful for the invitation and the tremendous help I've had on the first day. Thank you very much.

I am a university student (9 hours each this semester, summer, and fall ... will be a junior at the end of the summer semester ... film major, believe it or not). I work at the school newspaper 4 nights a week, and I have a consulting gig on my "three-day weekends".

I am over 30 years old (WAY over) and tabletop RPG is my first love, but as an adult it's too hard to be able to get together IRL to game, so MoM is my new "addiction." (I first rolled dice with D&D in 1978 while in the service ... USAF). I keep inviting friends to MoM so I could have partners in adventure, but so far no takers. Thanks for "adopting" me!

I'm solo by nature, but I actually do like people and am trained to be a team player when necessary. My goal in the game is to gain levels by helping others. Loot is nice, but ultimately my game goals are to have a lot of "Presence" (I think Zond is 19 right now and Konz is maybe a little higher?) and to gain XP from .... well ... experience! Stuff is helpful to get where I'm going, but I'm more about the "story" of the adventure. And I always crave a reputation for being a "go to guy" when you need help.

Role play is great, but MoM is far too fast-paced for that to be practical, and it comes across as being "stilted" when folks try it, I think.

And if you haven't guessed, I'm a "writer." (Actually write/edit for my profession.)

If you read this far, you could have leveled twice in-game. Shame on you! tongue
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Zondrex, Konziguri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zondrex, Konziguri   Zondrex, Konziguri Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:51 pm

DANG I could have LEVELED...... arrrrrrg why did I read that !!!!! LoL

WELCOME TO OUR GUILD !!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Decius Mu
human
human

Zondrex, Konziguri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zondrex, Konziguri   Zondrex, Konziguri Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:00 pm

(stare's in Awe at perfect punctuation)

Deci is saying hello to the theron person.

deci will help Theron person if the theron person asks deci to.

if theron person see's large flappy shodowbat thing in game....pet it for deci.
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

Zondrex, Konziguri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zondrex, Konziguri   Zondrex, Konziguri Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:29 pm

Welcome bro cheers
Hope you'll enjoy playing with us.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

Zondrex, Konziguri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zondrex, Konziguri   Zondrex, Konziguri Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:48 am

Welcome to the Forum and La Horde Sombre. I'm glad to see you here. I do hope to see you spend plenty of time in the forums as well as in the game. As I said in the PM, all you need to do to get the underneath your name is to approach one of the officers and get the invite from them. My computer is now running MoM, so as soon as Forestorm makes my new account into an officer, I can give you the invite persoanlly. I look forward to seeing you.
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

Zondrex, Konziguri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zondrex, Konziguri   Zondrex, Konziguri Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:07 am

He's already in Benn. He told me about meeting u in the forums and asked to join, so I invited him. Good find, as this is exactly the type of player I keep an eye out for when I'm playing. Someone who wants to be a team player yet loves accomplishing goals on their own.

When I helped out with some cash and armor, all I heard was how it wasn't earned yet, dues had to be paid, etc. THAT speaks volumes about the quality of player this is.

With that, from one WAY over 30 former D&D'er to another, welcome to the guild brother!! I look forward to many adventures together! Unless of course ur busy doing something by yourself... Laughing

(Sorry this sounded a lil high-browed of me. Not intended in that tone.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
Sponsored content

Zondrex, Konziguri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zondrex, Konziguri   Zondrex, Konziguri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zondrex, Konziguri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: NEWS :: Present yourself, brave Horde's warriors-
Jump to: