LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Department for Random Items??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viknor
human
human
Viknor

Department for Random Items?? Empty
PostSubject: Department for Random Items??   Department for Random Items?? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:41 pm

I think there should be a Department that is similar to the Library and Emporium that someone could hold all the items that we have grown out of for our toons like the Tiger Claw Dagger or Blood Stained Coif or even the Animal Sets that we don't need. I personally have been farming for the Elephant Animal Set for my Shaman and I have multiples of pieces that I don't necessarily need and would like to get rid of but that would be a waste since I spent so much time getting it all. I also have been collecting some items that are kind of hard to find or just take time to find and I have stored them in my vault. Since I am one of the Library moderators and I have to keep as much space in my vault as possible the tomes I find, I would like to see this happen so I can dump some of this stuff off at a safe place where I or anyone else could retrieve and use it. I do realize that some rare stuff is soulbound and can't be distributed, but it would still be nice to have someone hold the items that are distributable.

Thanks for your time and I hope you guys will like this suggestion.
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Department for Random Items?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Department for Random Items??   Department for Random Items?? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Well, Viknor, most items people use are soulbound, besides crafted armor and weapons. (Ugg watching your man kill himself is,.. strange)
I do believe we have someone controlling the sets (Shadowbat
Back to top Go down

Department for Random Items??
Page 1 of 1