LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no more in the guild (by crazypalpig - reposting necro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

no more in the guild  (by crazypalpig - reposting necro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more in the guild (by crazypalpig - reposting necro)   no more in the guild  (by crazypalpig - reposting necro) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:42 pm

Oh great. One of my friends has left the guild. I need to rejoin lol... Told him not to leave the guild anymore. Sorry about that everyone
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: no more in the guild (by crazypalpig - reposting necro)   no more in the guild  (by crazypalpig - reposting necro) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:24 pm

what ... well we'll see if I understood well : a fiend went to see you .. you played MoM and he left the guild with a toon and now you need someone to make oyu rejoin is that okay ?? .. please next time you've this sort of problem post is in PRoblem to be quicly resolved ... not in the guild's events part .. thank you for understandment.

Necrogobby

(post redirected by necrogobby)
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: no more in the guild (by crazypalpig - reposting necro)   no more in the guild  (by crazypalpig - reposting necro) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:07 pm

Pretty much I'll try to rejoin if I can meet a guild officer...
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: no more in the guild (by crazypalpig - reposting necro)   no more in the guild  (by crazypalpig - reposting necro) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:06 pm

okay I met crazy this morning and make him back in the guild ..

WELCOME BACK CRAZYPALPIG ... were you officer ??? if you were see it with forestorm
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: no more in the guild (by crazypalpig - reposting necro)   no more in the guild  (by crazypalpig - reposting necro) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:12 pm

..... same problem with me .... someone asked how to leave a guild in the /h channel .... I put /h write /gleave and at the precise moment I saw on my game box : you have left the guild ....

so I need to meet an officer .. and if I could meet forestorm that would be greater ... I'd go up to officer in only one time ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no more in the guild (by crazypalpig - reposting necro)   no more in the guild  (by crazypalpig - reposting necro) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no more in the guild (by crazypalpig - reposting necro)
Page 1 of 1