LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not dead, yet....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theron JeAurum
Elf
Elf
Theron JeAurum

I'm not dead, yet.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm not dead, yet....   I'm not dead, yet.... Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:35 am

Howdy, Guilders. Just popping in to say I'm not totally out. I'm looking into (les formal than "researching", but still time-intensive) designing my own MMORPG (not heroic-fantasy genre) and it (with school and work) have devoured my time.

Hope to see you in game again before too much longer.

Best regards,
Theron/Zond/Trex/et al Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead, yet....   I'm not dead, yet.... Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:11 am

Hello. Glad to see you in game again. Even if it wasn't for very long. Hope to see you again soon. Make sure you take some time from all that to return every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead, yet....   I'm not dead, yet.... Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:49 pm

okay good luck with your own development theron .... but could you try to have a little free time when we'll do the tournament ?
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Theron JeAurum
Elf
Elf
Theron JeAurum

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead, yet....   I'm not dead, yet.... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:49 am

Are we close to a date? After this week I should have more time at weekend (I had class Monday through and including Saturday just this past week!) and for the remainder of the summer. (No break for me between spring and summer!)

And when I went into the game to keep my account active ... I had forgotten how to play! Shocked
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead, yet....   I'm not dead, yet.... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:36 am

yes that's strange but after two or three weks you need more than 10 minutes to find out again your techniques etc etc ..

as for the tournament I am waiting for every one to tell me if their toons are ready ..
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Shadeslyr
Elf
Elf
Shadeslyr

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead, yet....   I'm not dead, yet.... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:33 pm

welcome back
hope to see u in game

shade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead, yet....   I'm not dead, yet.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not dead, yet....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: NEWS :: Present yourself, brave Horde's warriors-