LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Wishing to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Valk

Hey Wishing to join Empty
PostSubject: Hey Wishing to join   Hey Wishing to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:46 am

Hey this sound like a really fun guild. I just registered, and was wondering if I should pm an officer in MoM. I am usually either on Valkaneer, or guardian of, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wishing to join   Hey Wishing to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:45 am

Hey Valk...welcome cheers
NP, you can ask an officer or a Greatdark ingame, hope to see you soon in MoM or on these boards.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wishing to join   Hey Wishing to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:47 am

okay !! that's good that you came up here first .. I can't connect around those days but other officer will surely see your message .... As I consider you as a member of the HORDE already, I give acces to the whole forum ..

and WELCOME cheers ©

if you've got any questions or suggestions, just ask any member .

Necrogobby ... First Officer / Creator of the forum
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Kuliana
Member of the Great Darks
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wishing to join   Hey Wishing to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:52 am

Valk unless someone else invites you first ill do it just send a tell to Kuliana or Anason
Back to top Go down
Valkaneer
Elf
Elf
Valkaneer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wishing to join   Hey Wishing to join Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:12 am

Ok guys, thanks for the warm wecome. I greatly look forward to being part of "The Dark Horde". I think thats what it means, so thanks alot Smile
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wishing to join   Hey Wishing to join Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:42 am

Yes that's what it means. I've got a few toons you could send a message to in game, so feel free to message me if you haven't already been invited. I usually go by Siss, as I'm trying to finish getting Siss to tri. She's 84/83/82 and growing fast Smile. I sometimes log on as Rain of Shadow, King Minos, occasionally Carrie or Trakai.
Back to top Go down
Valkaneer
Elf
Elf
Valkaneer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wishing to join   Hey Wishing to join Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:10 am

Oh ok i'll try and find you. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valkaneer
Elf
Elf
Valkaneer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wishing to join   Hey Wishing to join Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:37 am

Hey guys, I was invited by Anason, and in my opinion this is an awesome guild! Very Happy Everyone is really nice, and i just wanted to thanks you all again for letting me join. =]
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wishing to join   Hey Wishing to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:33 pm

That's great. Glad you joined our guild. Welcome again ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wishing to join   Hey Wishing to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Wishing to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: NEWS :: Present yourself, brave Horde's warriors-
Jump to: