LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What? No chat?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

What?  No chat? Empty
PostSubject: What? No chat?   What?  No chat? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:58 pm

What is going on w/ the game chat & irc chat today? Why does this game have so many technical problems lately? Will there really be an expansion that will fix all this on xmas?
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

What?  No chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? No chat?   What?  No chat? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:10 am

Nobody answered me on here, either! Sad
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

What?  No chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? No chat?   What?  No chat? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:14 am

The irc chat has nothing to do with PG. That chat is owned by a different group of people. If it's down, the problem lies with the owners of the Chatsensations network. But there isn't really a way to contact them about it. I just thought you should know that much.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

What?  No chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? No chat?   What?  No chat? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:16 am

Well, according to the forums, the chat servers are being relocated, so no chat until that's done. No time frame for how long it will take has been given either.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

What?  No chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? No chat?   What?  No chat? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:38 pm

Well as soon as they said the game chat is back up, I checked the irc & that's working too. So, I guess the irc could not connect to a chat server that was out.

KageNoOni wrote:
The irc chat has nothing to do with PG. That chat is owned by a different group of people. If it's down, the problem lies with the owners of the Chatsensations network. But there isn't really a way to contact them about it. I just thought you should know that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What?  No chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? No chat?   What?  No chat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? No chat?
Page 1 of 1