LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did Varina kill me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Why did Varina kill me? Empty
PostSubject: Why did Varina kill me?   Why did Varina kill me? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Last night, when I went on, the guildies gave me 2 coral & my old deadeye template was able to talk to Varina & get the belt. NO PROBLEM!! When I tried again w/ Doomdiva from MoD, I clicked on Varina & Varina then attacked & killed Doomie instantly. Why is that? Is it only for monsters or something? If so, then how am I supposed to get that belt for Doomdiva? I can't do it more than once for each monster, so how am I do go about this, besides going thru the trouble of creating a mule, getting the coral belt, deleting the mule, & repeating this tedius process for my other mod toons? Please help me. Is there a similar nice belt that my darkies could wear? The hadrurian doesn't really do much,....
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Why did Varina kill me?   Why did Varina kill me? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Varina is a monster, so Varina is only friendly to monsters. This is why you were attacked, and Varina I think is 100, might be 50, but I think it was 100. Anyway, Varina is going to be much tougher than you are, so stay away.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Why did Varina kill me?   Why did Varina kill me? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:15 pm

yeah nobody warned me. So what can I do to get a nice belt for my darkies? Oh, and how do I get my monsters over to Varina w/o aggroing the tough guards that hate them? 'Cause they killed my new old deadeye last night.
Back to top Go down
Valkaneer
Elf
Elf
Valkaneer

PostSubject: Re: Why did Varina kill me?   Why did Varina kill me? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:09 am

Well, if you wan't a nice belt for doom, or elfee, just go to your monster's bank, put the belt in, and take it out on a MoD(All characters share one bank). Any ways to get to her sometimes is a bit difficult, what i usually do on low level characters, is slip between a space in the between the Gate, and the montain to get to the vendors.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Why did Varina kill me?   Why did Varina kill me? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:11 am

Thanks, I know I can share the bank, but then what of the monsters getting the belt, what if they want the belt too? Again, is there another belt that is also nice to farm or quest for?
Back to top Go down
Valkaneer
Elf
Elf
Valkaneer

PostSubject: Re: Why did Varina kill me?   Why did Varina kill me? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:59 am

Well there are many different types of belts, look in the ency, but if you really want that belt, you can always get another. I'm not sure if she gives more than one to each character. But you can always go there on a different monster and get another.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Why did Varina kill me?   Why did Varina kill me? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:50 am

Then put it in the Bank (not in private wault) as your characters could see and take it from any world ...

Connect you with Doomie and get the belt.
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Why did Varina kill me?   Why did Varina kill me? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:01 am

That belt is monster only, no FoL or MoD character is capable of wearing it. The game won't let you equip it because it has a Monster realm requirement on it.

Last edited by KageNoOni on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Why did Varina kill me?   Why did Varina kill me? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Valkaneer wrote:
Well there are many different types of belts,
look in the ency, but if you really want that belt, you can always get
another. I'm not sure if she gives more than one to each character. But
you can always go there on a different monster and get another.

She will not give more than one to a toon, I tried that already.

KageNoOni wrote:
That belt is monster only, not FoL or MoD character
is capable of wearing it. The game won't let you equip it because it
has a Monster realm requirement on it.

Oh, then that takes care of THAT then! I will try another belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did Varina kill me?   Why did Varina kill me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did Varina kill me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: NEWS :: A PROBLEM TO BE QUICKLY RESOLVED?-
Jump to: