LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Empty
PostSubject: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:16 am

Well, I just finished MOD quest. (YAY ME! ABOUT TIME!) Now, I have my wyvern template, which as you know is 35 war/35 sin. What would be good to make as a 3rd class? I don't even know! My feral cat is already sin/war/sham, don't want the same thing 2x,...

Last edited by freewaydog on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:42 am

Pick what you like, but the build would be rather strong with Cleric or Bard, both greatly enhance melee. Or you could go Necro, the fears are amazing, and the DoT's do much to turn the tide of combat in your favor. You could try Druid or Revealer, which also help with melee. Also, you could go with more diversity, such as adding a non-melee class just to spice things up. Wizard or Tempest for example. War/Asn is already rather strong, so look around and see what you like. You could even add another combatant just for kicks. A DmK has some very useful skills (A stun and a large speed boost, with a crit rate incrase) as does a Paladin. Double combatant tends to be weaker than adding a non-combatant class though, but look around and see what you like. No wrong answers here, just about anything would be good.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:33 pm

I can't make up my mind! I want to self heal, but someone said a cleric would be weak to add or something. I think to add a rev would be weak. I do need pets, I don't know, is ranger good for that sort of thing? I just do not know. The problem is, like I said, I don't want to do a repeat of my feral cat, so I can't do shaman. Druids have a health regen, but no self heal. There are still not enough classes w/ self heal.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Who ever said a cleric would be weak to add needs to learn about the game, a lot about the game. I am using a cleric, and taking mobs 10+ levels above me, and winning. Cleric is NOT weak. Also, Rev is not weak. Rev has less buffs overall, and a few useful debuffs, but the buffs are amazing, it has the best stun in the game, has a variety of sleeps, and can cause the mob you're fighting to take more damage from both melee and magical (non-elemental) damage. Not to mention 1800 phys resist at tri. The mana regen wouldn't be too useful for your build, but it does make friends. Druids can get +36% melee damage mod. Also very strong in what ever build you pick. No point making a repeat of the same build, unless you decide you'd rather the higher stats (it starts at 450 to all stats) and get rid of the cat, but I don't think you want to do that. Anyway, all of those classes would be very useful.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:23 am

I still can't decide, & no, I don't want to get rid of Kittycat! & the damn server is down again! I don't know why Savage doesn't just permanently fix the server so it does not happen! Rollbacks are worse than getting killed! I lose a lot more!
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 am

Savage doesn't own the servers. He can't just fix it, and it's a hardware problem. Also, he's in the process of replacing the current server provider. Savage is working to fix it, but once he gets started, he said it could take a while, possibly as long as 72 hours. That is going to happen next week. As for the server having gone down, Savage was doing some software side maintenance in preparation for the big move. This did result in a rollback unfortunately, I don't know why that was though.

Also, since you can't decide, just pick randomly, and see how it turns out. Each class has its ups and downs, but none of them is going to do poorly on the build. You just need to make a decision, and play it out. The build over all will be a strong build.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Thanks, I picked Ranger already. I hope this new server thing does not fall through & that it works out.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:04 pm

I still however do not know what to do about Kittycat! Is sin/war/sham not a good build for a monster? It can't fly, nor turn invis. How am I supposed to do that Chigger quest in Kauldur w/ it? I was hoping to build up that feral cat from a nothing assassin! Please help me! I am starting to think that maybe my wyvern SHOULD have been war/sin/sham & my feral cat should be like sin/BARD/shaman! I don't know!
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:36 pm

ANYONE? Come on, what should I do w/ my kittcat????
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:10 am

Just play it out as is. With Asn, train up Camouflage, once you max it, all you need to do is keep your distance from mobs and (as long as you don't run up and touch some one) you shouldn't have to worry about being spotted. Max the skill and you're almost invisible, in fact, even undead will have trouble seeing you.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Yeah I should do that, Benn. & your dad showed me a trick to sneaking through also. Actually, if the undead are monsters & Kittycat is a monster, then undead should not bother it anyway, unless it's Twillo,...
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:45 am

The guards are sometimes Doom Knights, they summon undead minions, and sometimes something has them casting, so it's possible they might summon up a reanimated ghoul or the like. But most of the time you won't face anything undead.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:08 am

Ok. I hope to see you in game soon, Benn & not just when I am getting off to go to sleep @ midnight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???   What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What shall I do w/ my "Kittycat" now???
Page 1 of 1