LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A friend can't install MoM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

A friend can't install MoM Empty
PostSubject: A friend can''t install MoM   A friend can't install MoM Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:42 pm

A friend is really interresting in discovering MoM

That's why I sent him the website and all the necessary stuff...

But he could not download fast enough and so ask me if I could download it for him .... which I did, obviously.

so I put it on a USB key ( don't know if you call them like that in English) and gave it to him ..

He opened it today but was not able to install it "" "error launching installer " """

As I am on a mAc, I had to download the windows version that I could not run nor install, nor anything ..

so I gave it to him but as I said he can't install it ... is it due to the fact that I DL it from a Mac and so no installer had been selected to launch it and he has to find one ? in that case, what is he suppose to be looking for in order to finally open it ?

IF the problem has any other origin could you be able to find what it is ?

Thanks in advance

Necrogobby
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: A friend can't install MoM   A friend can't install MoM Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:31 am

With windows, it will automatically default to the windows install wizard, no installer really needs to be selected so that isn't it. I can't really see your downloading it for him as a problem unless there's some sort of format that gets changed by being on a Mac system, but I don't believe that would be the case, it should still work just fine. You could have him download it directly, which would solve the problem if it was something to do with Windows formatting vs Mac formatting, and if that's not the problem, sometimes a download gets corrupted, so him downloading it directly would solve either problem. The only suggestion I've got is to have him download it himself and see if it works then.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: A friend can't install MoM   A friend can't install MoM Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:09 am

that's what I finally said him .. Thanks for your answers Kage..
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friend can't install MoM   A friend can't install MoM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friend can't install MoM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: NEWS :: A PROBLEM TO BE QUICKLY RESOLVED?-
Jump to: