LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is Bone Spear Buff too high?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Why is Bone Spear Buff too high? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Bone Spear Buff too high?   Why is Bone Spear Buff too high? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:01 am

When I was doing desert skellies w/ someone, his buff from the Blightborn Spear was deemed "Too high for Doomdiva" & therefore had no effect on her! Why? She was 79/78/78 at the time! & I am sure even now that she is 80/79/78, it STILL will not work! WHY? I do not get it! Anyone here know???? It just does not make sense to me! It should, but it just doesn't, I don't know why! Please help me out by giving me an answer! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Why is Bone Spear Buff too high?   Why is Bone Spear Buff too high? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:25 am

I honestly have no idea why it wouldn't stick, considering the level to use the weapon is actually lower than your level. You may want to submit a bug report.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Why is Bone Spear Buff too high?   Why is Bone Spear Buff too high? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:41 am

Sure, like they will f-iing listen to me!!!
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: Why is Bone Spear Buff too high?   Why is Bone Spear Buff too high? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm

I still do not get it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Bone Spear Buff too high?   Why is Bone Spear Buff too high? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Bone Spear Buff too high?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: NEWS :: A PROBLEM TO BE QUICKLY RESOLVED?-
Jump to: