LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thugoth's Raids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Thugoth's Raids Empty
PostSubject: Thugoth's Raids   Thugoth's Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 pm

I wonder if we could make some thugoth's Guild Raids ..

IF so, what calsses would we need, and so, who would lie to take part in it

we could even make 2 groups if necessary!

what do you think of it

btw, I never made any thugoth's raids
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

Thugoth's Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thugoth's Raids   Thugoth's Raids Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:13 am

Thugoth requires at least one shaman, preferable 2. The first shaman has a Heroic Spirit equipped with 2 tillium weapons enchanted with Ghoul Slayer, and full tillium. This Heroic Spirit is the tank, it exists to keep Thugoth busy, and has the life needed to actually survive Thugoth's attacks. the other shaman is there to keep the pet enchanted with Talisman of Varuhn. After that, any buffs that make the pet harder to kill are welcome, things like a Rev with a tomed Phantasmal Manifestation. After that, 3 clerics, either FoL/MoD with tomes heals, and Warling Cleric gloves, or Monster, toming of heals optional, using Cold Forged Tillium gloves. Warling Cleric maxes at +50% healmod, while Monster Tillium gloves have 100% healmod. As long as at least one cleric is also a combatant, that Cleric, and the Shaman that summoned the HS (assuming it's also a combatant) can melee the Bone Lords, and keep them away from the other 2 clerics. This raid has been done before with 4 people. 3 of them were Clerics, and 2 of them were Shamans (at least one Shm/Clr). This is with great gear and a rather organized raid. It can be done with a Guardian of Fal instead of Heroic Spirit. The Fal's I find are usually easier to keep the health up, which means less time healing. This makes it easier when it's time to pull back one cleric to help melee the Bone Lords. Also, the clerics will need the Inquisitor's Orbs, and plenty more mana regen. I use Ring of Renewal and Charred Circlet of Xal with the Inquisitor's Orbs for my mana.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Thugoth's Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thugoth's Raids   Thugoth's Raids Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:53 am

okay!! ... so we lack a shaman at least I think xD
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Thugoth's Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thugoth's Raids   Thugoth's Raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thugoth's Raids
Page 1 of 1