LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHERE has everyone been?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

WHERE has everyone been? Empty
PostSubject: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:26 pm

I am all alone & it's FRUSTRATING!!! I have nobody to level w/ & nobody to help me! There are very few players in the game ALTOGETHER, let alone my fellow guildies who have not been on since, I don't know when! I need help! Doomdiva can't really solo much at her level, 81/81/81 & she hasn't enough $ to buy anymore scrolls, or ANYTHING! I even have an exq. limestone of lightning that I cannot give to the guild because nobody is there for me to give it to! FOR G-D'S SAKE! SOMEONE PLEASE!!! Help me out!!! Doomdiva needs help w/ the Inferno template quest, too!
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 am

For now, stick to killing Chasms, the ones in the desert. Aside from the one level 84 Chasm (Thuergic Master of Chasm) they should all be pretty easy. The Thuergic Master in particular isn't that difficult to bring down. With your wiz spells, you should be able to simply start up combat casting, then melee and cast simultaneously for a noticable increase in damage, then use healing if life gets low. (Which I really don't see happening. Bringing them down is pretty easy considering the classes)
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Yes, I do that, but then Doomdiva is way too weak. I can sometimes manage a master, but then a lot of times, they come all at once on me, then I have to scoot out or die.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:17 pm

I am online right no if you wanna join my doomdiva ( prem west)
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:41 am

Well, your "right now" was hours ago & when I go on now, you may not be there, & you can't help me since you are tri already.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:21 am

Yes, more than one at a time is always a problem, no matter the build. I had trouble with attacks like that myself up until they all stopped posing a problem. (and as such weren't worth killing for any reason other than the scrolls) After that you should try soloing desert skellies (one at a time), or grouping for Reavers. You're almost ready to tackle BF. (in a group) Early 90's and you can group in BF and still do enough damage to be worth the inclusion in the group. Mid-late 90's, you should get a group to go kill the Chaos Beasts around Xal. (again, with a group, you shouldn't try to solo unless you are at tri.) After that, go kill lots of weaker spawns with your pet (if you attack them yourself, you just weaken your armor pointlessly) or spells in HK. Once you get the WC foci, you can get some Tillium Gloves for your build, with heals enough that you should be able to solo anything in BF except for maybe Xal or Sodi. You'd be able to Solo Xal if your build had more defense, it might still be possible anyway.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 am

even if Iam tri 100 I can help you , killing the level 90+ reavers or any monster in BF ..

I don't remember : are the fears only necromancers ones ? cause at level 74 I already managed to do two masters at a time : I feared them and then killed them one by one...

As for reavers, I always had some problems to solo them ... eventhough I haven't tried since I am level92
Back to top Go down
Ronnymc
Ronnymc

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Reavers are pretty damn strong dudes. They do their business rather well... that is giving problems to anyone who wants to solo them Smile Even with my fully enchanted tilly Inigmo can still wack me pretty good! Just dont fret about lvling to much Doomie. You are almost to Tri!!! Like kage said... just kill mobs that you KNOW you can kill... even if they give you a little lower XP they will be good to lvl your skills up as well... That is always a plus. Again, like Kage said... Your pet is your best friend! Use it! I can try to help you whenever I'm on. Just let me know. Your doing great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chicagoonfire
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Thanks, Kage, Necro, & Ronny. The only problem w/ tris helping me, is it would only be power lvlling & my skills are already suffering greatly. That is the problem w/ me. Even though I am 80-something, I am a very WEAK 80-something. I will hardly get to tri at this rate, while everyone else can get there quickly. Yes, I do wear out my armor needlessly & need to spend a fortune to repair it, which is why I try to use my pet & I cast. I need some indestructible armor! Although, my DK pets are weak compared to the Necro pets. I mean, it's not a problem that I skip a pet in the beginning, but the last necro pet,
the lich king, the dk does not get! So my end game pet will be a lvl
85ish, which will be very weak for my already weak tri!!!
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Dk's pets ain't that weak at level 80 .. and are quite close to necro ones .. it is at level 85 + that the discrepancy between those is greater ...

anyway, could you take a screenshot of your skills, or at least explain what you call " weak"
I say this because I don't think my necro was really GREAT in skills at level 80 .. and still is not , even if I am now upgrading them ( for example my 1h weapons ones, skills etc) ...
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:55 am

Ok, when I get a chance, if I remember.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Regarding the DmK pet, if you tome it up, I think it gets to level 89 or 90, while not great, it's usable. The main thing you'll want your pet for anyway, is just to kill weaker things when farming, saving on wear and tear on your armor. If I had a finished Volsh belt, I'd farm using my pet exclusively, even against the Chasms in HK. It is just too slow with attacks, even with the Blightborn Hide Gloves and the melee haste pet buff. (Not really slow compared to most with out such buffs, but still not as fast as I want)
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Yeah, well your Lich King can pretty much do anything, Ben. & I wish the game were more flexible as far as healing & buffing pets. It is not fair that only certain classes can get to buff &/or heal pets, and those pet heals/buffs are very weak. Especially the heals.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:39 am

The heals aren't as weak as they seem truthfully. It's just by the time you reach the level you're at, pets have so much health, that even great heals don't heal for much. My 250k heal only gives about 1/3 the life of a Heroic Spirit. That is a heal that would heal even a warrior, fully buffed by all classes, including a Talisman of Varuhn, from 1 health to max, and still heals so little of the Heroic Spirit's health. As you level up, your pets get more and more health. As for the pet buffs, agreed, they aren't all that great, especially for a DmK. Necro is the only class that has pet buffs that are really worth mentioning. The druid pet buff is not really that powerful. Necro does a better job. My Lich King will never be a tank at a raid. It the lowest health among the end game pet classes (Not including Keeper of the Forest or Ghoulish Construct, as they really aren't strong enough to compete) and the lowest defense. My pet has great Wiz spells available, but over all, each of the other 2 end game pets, Heroic Spirit and Guardian of Fal, have more health and defense. Fal especially in terms of defense. Just get a Coral Belt with full volsh for your Ghoulish Contruct. With the final melee haste pet buff, (fully tomed) your pet will hit just as fast as any player with a Volsh Belt. It should make your pet able to work at least for most higher level mobs, though I wouldn't expect it to solo anything in the Burning Fields.

Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:57 am

And I'd add something to what Benn just said about the Pet heals .... I used pet heals when I still was with the SKELLY pets .. from level 1 to 15 or about ... but I really think they are useless. I have dark healing warter of the servant , the higher level pet heal, tomed to VI but I don't even use it .. I am just starting to use it anew in order to get my channeling skill up ( still at 90 ) . But when I cast it on a fully buffed Lich King, I don't even see when it heals it( and it would probably be the same without the pet buffs) and her "natural" health regen is even better than my heals ...

as for the buffs, I agree that the necro's ones are really good one s, but even a ghoulish construct, with a good armor, enchanted one or sets can be really useful.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:31 pm

If there is no improvement real soon, my next post will be about my departure. I CANNOT FREAKING TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:08 pm

okay then ... what do you expect us to say ? there are things that you can't change .; I am having 10hours of studies a day presently and don't have time to log in a lot ... sorry about that Troi
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 am

It is NOT just you, Necro! It is the whole game in general! It is just so frustrating that I am all alone out there & not leveling! It's everyone else not showing up!
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:00 am

you gotta remember some of are in school: college, high school. Also some members have full time jobs. our biggest problem is simply the broad range across the globe the guild is. I have it pretty bad too. I am in a pretty different time zone than the rest of you so mostly i will find bat on but even then hes about ready to go sleep. I've got a week of break next week so i might be on more often.

One final point. the game is kinda falling apart, i think some people are beginning to feel less interested in MoM and may be moving on to other games or at least playing other games part time.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:27 pm

As am I losing interest in the game & trying to get into other games. Yes, the game IS falling apart & therefore, so is the guild. Just last year, there was a point where I would see lots of new ppl popping up & joining our guild. Now it is to the point where more & more ppl are dropping out of the guild and our game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE has everyone been?   WHERE has everyone been? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE has everyone been?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: NEWS :: Questions ?-
Jump to: