LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vacation time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

Vacation time Empty
PostSubject: Vacation time   Vacation time Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 am

I'm going to bed now, and tomorrow morning I'll be heading out to Hawaii. The specific Island will be Maui. I don't know if I'll be getting internet while I'm there, so I may not be getting on for a week and a half. I'll be returning some time on Wednesday January 6th.

Also, a brief chat with the former devs of MoM got me several programming resources, so I'll be learning how to work with Python (first) in the next while. I'll move on to other languages once I've learned Python.

See you guys in a week and a half!
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Vacation time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation time   Vacation time Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:47 pm

I hope you'll enjoy your stay ! .... eventhough I'm quite sure you will :p
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Faerin
Elf
Elf
Faerin

Vacation time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation time   Vacation time Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:13 am

Sweet, Benn Kage. That's good news.
Enjoy your time in Hawaii.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

Vacation time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation time   Vacation time Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:39 am

Well, it looks like the condo has free high speed internet, so I'll be able to stay in touch. I'm in Kihei, Maui, Hawaii right now. Listening to my brother and my sister's unofficial fiance watch football. Only 2 bedrooms here, so I get the fold out couch (which happens to be next to the ethernet cord). It's a very nice condo though, and it's so warm here. I'm used to snow everywhere I look, and below freezing temperatures. This place how ever is quite warm with lows in the mid-60s fahrenheit (about 18C), so it's a nice change. Apparently one side of the Island is always raining, while the other side is usually fairly sunny and dry (comparatively, it's quite humid).
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

Vacation time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation time   Vacation time Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 am

Welcome to Hawaii. Your basically right next to me! come swim over here.
Maui is pretty fun & beautiful. try going up to Haleakala if not to hike at least to see the view
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacation time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation time   Vacation time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation time
Page 1 of 1