LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blacksmithing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:35 pm

I've levelled blacksmithing up to level 70 (thanks largely to all the obsidian that forestorm had collected). This means that I can now make any arrow tips for our rangers; crystal, platinum, obsidian and diamond. I can also make various materials for weapon and armour crafting; As above and cobalt and treant bark. So if you need anything 'smithed' just let me know and bring the raw materials.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:45 pm

okay thank you for your help silke !! can you learn me a bit about blackmithing please ????
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Sure. For FoL players there are 2 blacksmiths that you can talk to in Trinst; the same guys as weapon smithing and armoursmithing. Blacksmithing uses the supplies that can be bought from them as well as some supplies from the guy who sells fletching supplies. Basically it's pretty tedious as you need to make about 5000 baking trays in order to reach level 100 and the resources needed to make any of the things above level 1 are pretty hard to get - they are all mob drops. It seems to only really be useful to rangers who want to make their own bows / arrows - although at the higher levels there are some useful items if you want to craft armour or weapons.
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:13 pm

Thank you Silke ! That's a great explanation.

BTW Roger/Shadowbat/Bluzedues could you come here
and teach our members how to make a macro for
crafting arrows more easily please ?
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:36 pm

I can explain you too forestorm I am using this "crafting macros" for my armor craft !!

so you create a macro with an item or anything you want . then you make a right click on the new macro !

you select the line one ! you delete it and you write /craft for example /craft small chain boots or /craft small bone cap .. etc etc

then on the line 2 you write the item you wanna craft going through the same way /craft (put the same one if you want to craft lots of this item and earn a lot of time) do this upon the 10 lines !

and you willl ahve a good macro to win a lot of time in crafting
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Thank you Sir ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:40 pm

OH I forget to precise 1 or 2 things

1 the item crafted thanks to the macros will go on the crafting window remmeber only 16 slots there !!

2 if you want to craft something else , don't need to re-create the macro replace only the bad words by the write ones .

following my example it does /craft small bone boots -----> to ------> /craft small chain boots
OR /craft small bone boots -----> to -----> /craft small bone sleeves
etc etc

3 AND you have to put on the cooldown slot a time between 2 and 5 second .. if less, you will only craft one item or 2 and it will say that your tools aren't ready for the next crafting ..... if more .. you will lose lots of time ....
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:43 pm

OH and a little close up ... you only need to have the item needed in crafting in your inventory .. no need to put them in the craft window (you can yes but no use)

... the only use can be to win some place in your primal inventory!!!
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:24 pm

... hum I am looking for the "sheet : crystal" .. can someone craft it for me .. ??? or do I have to go up in blacksmithing (I am lvl 1) and make them myself ?
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:02 am

I might be able to tomorrow (it might be today by french time, I don't know what your time is compared to mine) but it depends on when you're on. Chances are we won't be on at the same time. You could hand the crystals to my Dad, who can pass it on to me, and next time you're both on he can give you the sheets back, but you might be better off getting Silke, who has a higher blacksmithing skill level. If I'm not mistaken she's above 100. That means she can craft more sheets from a single crystal than I could.
Back to top Go down
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:26 am

Of course I'll craft them for you! Just give me a shout next time we're both online, or give the crystal to shadowbat or Kilro to give to me - I see them most days.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:37 pm

okay no problem .. have to get some crystals first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blacksmithing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacksmithing   Blacksmithing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blacksmithing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: Here to see our departments :: The Crafting Department-
Jump to: