LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)

Go down 
+10
Kuliana
Viknor
Shadeslyr
crazypalpig
Realshadow
KageNoOni
Silke
GaUgAu*
Kilro
Forestorm
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Empty
PostSubject: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:17 pm

Ok guys.

So first step, you belong to our guild.
Second step you craft some item. (Nevermind the lvl) .
Come here and tell us what are you able to craft .
Then members interested in will ask the specific crafter.

As a lvl 80 Ranger, I can craft arrows and bows.
So if you're in need just tell me.
Find the recipe you want me to craft and bring me
the ingredients as they're stipulated.
PM here or /t me ingame.

Now it's up to the other crafters (Silke, Necrogobby,
Kilro, Shadowbat etc....) to come here and tell us
what they're able to do.
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:56 pm

I'm working on the poison craft. I'm an assassin after all. Wink

Very low lvl at this point. I only have 60 poisoning skill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:29 pm

I am actually working on armor craft and a little enchanting ... lvl 250 armor craft and 27 enachnting ..
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:30 pm

I have level 104 blacksmithing. The cool thing about being over level 100 is that I can now make more than 20 arrowtips per piece of raw crystal / obsidian / diamond.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:49 pm

that's becoming good to you and forestorm as goo rangers isn't it ??

I am still at level 250 armor craft but when I willr each lvl 40/40/40 (actually 40/36/35) I will do only armor craft and enchanting before going back to level up
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:30 pm

I'm fairly low level when it comes to crafting. My Blacksmithing is only level 31, my armor craft is over 100, I can't recall what it's at at the moment, but my Weapon Craft is the same. My disenchanting is level 14 I believe, and my enchanting is at level 3 or 4.

The blacksmithing will be pretty easy to work on, I can just kill skeletons for skulls and use those for the appropriate ingredients. I've got over 40 broken skulls left from the last time I leveled my blacksmithing. That was mainly to get access to obsidian smithing to get my Dad some Obisdian Tips.
Back to top Go down
Realshadow
Elf
Elf
Realshadow

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:02 pm

My weapon craft is already capped to the max at lvl 15, skill lvl=110... if any of u want anything just tell me...
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:21 am

I am an even lower poisoner than Kilro, my bank is full of weak poisons. If you guys need a few (wimpy) poisons:P (Which I doubt you do)
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:37 am

Just an update, and not to steal crazypalpig's thunder, but I'm at 220 poison. If anyone needs something up to that point, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Realshadow
Elf
Elf
Realshadow

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:26 am

Well u guys can gimme loads of poisons?
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:26 pm

Lol Kilro, I already learned (approximately) your poison level ingame: I'm not surprised that its now at 220.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Realshadow, a note, you need to have the poison skill to even use a poison. If you don't have an Asn Shm or Thf, you're not going to be able use the poisons. I (currently) don't have any of those in my build.

I've gotten blacksmithing up to 100, but it will be a while before I can get to Jakreth Jungle to up my max past 100. I plan to make Siss into my main crafter, it can craft anything but poisons. Also, since she's not a ranger, and not capable of becoming a ranger, I'm stuck with 500 for the cap to archery. I can also enchant or disenchant, but I haven't yet worked on upping my enchanting or disenchanting skill yet.

Last edited by KageNoOni on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Realshadow left the guild. Just so u know.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Yeah, I saw that in another post, but he suggested he still wanted to interact with our guild, so in case he still peruses the forum from time to time, I left that message.
Back to top Go down
Realshadow
Elf
Elf
Realshadow

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:55 am

Yes, I still wanna be friends, sorry I left the guild, but remember, my guild and this guild can be brothers if u all want...
Back to top Go down
Shadeslyr
Elf
Elf
Shadeslyr

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:05 pm

i can do alcemy to help u assinsin by making what u need for poisons as well as class items so just let me know... i am also a posioner but not that high

shade
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:46 am

OK, I think we shouldn't have that many poisoners Wink We have 3 working on it (Kilro, Shade, me). Having too many will rob Kilro of much needed ingredients Razz Any assassins, shamans or thieves (If we ever get one) just ask for poisons and most likely we'll have some in stock
Back to top Go down
Shadeslyr
Elf
Elf
Shadeslyr

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:57 pm

true i also do archery tring to raise my lvl in it though..

shade
Back to top Go down
Viknor
human
human
Viknor

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:22 pm

I am currently working on poisons, it is currently at 21 so im not that far into it. I am also a ranger so I can archery, my skill is at 230 atm. If there is another craft that you guys would like to be leveled, let me know, and I will see if I can spend some time it. Also, if you would like for me to stop on poisons, let me know, I will gladly stop if I can get some providers of poisons from time to time (I personally hate looking for the ingredients, anyway).

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:36 pm

Latest update, I'm about to hit lvl 300 poison skill. I need to farm fire beetle eyes to finish off the last few points. Currently, I'm working on Blood Boil. If u need any poisons up to and including that one, let me know. If I have it, I'll give it to u...if not, I can make it if I have the ingredients. I may need u to bring the ingredients with u if they're not in stock. As always, any ingredients u guys come by, pass them on please!!

A word about poisons, u have to have the poisoning skill in order to apply them, but I've heard a rumor that non-soulbound weps can be given to a toon with the skill and poison can be applied FOR u...meaning anyone can use poisoned weps. U can also put 2 poisons per weapon. If u dual wield, that means up to 4 different poisons can be used. Plus u can poison ur pet's weps. That's a whole lotta poison!
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:06 pm

Kilro, from the chats I learned that you can only gain 15 levels with one type of poison. So if anyone has some weak poisoning items I suppose Kilro can't use anymore i'll take them Very Happy
And now you can poison bows, with command /poison ranged (poison_type)
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Most of the poisons only gain 15, but some are less. If u look in the ency under recipes, u can see the whole list. Another great thing is the list of which poisons need what ingredients on www.citrine.org/mom. I spent about a half hour checking each recipe to write down all the ingredients so I know if I should take something off a mob. Citrine has it all broken down. Wish I saw that earlier!
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:57 pm

that's forany crafting ... you can rise your skill only 15 lvls higher than the poison or crafted item's level in the crafting inventory (see the encyclopedya ... recipes by skill level)
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:35 am

Note that Blacksmithing is an exception to that rule. I can craft items with a no required level (level 1) and gain levels to blacksmithing despite having a level of 230.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:24 pm

yes you re right kage .. I also saw people ingame saying that they craft the same item 'I dno't remember which) from level 500 to 1000..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: Here to see our departments :: The Crafting Department-
Jump to: