LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)

Go down 
+10
Kuliana
Viknor
Shadeslyr
crazypalpig
Realshadow
KageNoOni
Silke
GaUgAu*
Kilro
Forestorm
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:54 am

Probably Baking Tray, the ingredients cost less than 3 gold for 5 crafts and (now that I got blacksmithing over 150) cost only 10 copper to do the craft. I don't recommend doing a skill that many levels though as that would be very boring. I level up that skill ever 5 or so levels to max so that it's never very long that I spend crafting.
Back to top Go down
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:48 am

I got blacksmithing to 100 using baking trays. Since then I haven't bothered to level it at all. The only times I gain levels are when I'm crafting arrow heads from dropped materials.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:11 pm

You should focus on leveling it, higher blacksmithing levels means more materials which in turn becomes less materials needed when crafting. You could probably get your arrow heads up to 40 or so per craft at your level, possibly more. Definitely a reason to work the craft up.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:27 am

well i know there are people with higher levels than me but it appears im the only one on when im on at a higher level,
my blacksmithing is up to 148, each time i get on i spend time crafting
i can now craft all iron peices and starting on steel so if you need any crafted armor, just ask me if im on or ask bat to ask me to craft armor seeing as hes the one i see most often
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:17 am

as for me I ams till blocked with my crystaline armors ... as I am level 1 in blacksmithing and so on don't have any crystal sheets
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:00 pm

this is something anyone crafting should know...get your blacksmithing up to 1k BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY SHEETS RODS ETC you'll end up not getting as much from ore as you can
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:02 pm

I am lower than Kilro in crafting. I have Elfee working on poisons, alchemy, cooking, brewing, & fletching. I am trying to get her started on disenchanting/enchanting as well. I have Bigbadme doing weapon & armor craft. I have Doomdiva doing alchemy. I think I have some monsters doing stuff too, not sure. I have my Lighty ranger named Doubleagent doing fletching and I think she just started cooking/brewing. I have a bunch of "Shadows Calm" in the bank for thieves, but I don't have any thieves at the moment. So, if anyone is interested,...
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:26 pm

Kuli now 1k blacksmithing.. armor craft up next
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:17 pm

Elfee is gettin' up there in alchemy & poisons, sort of. Just need more materials.
Back to top Go down
Forko
human
human
Forko

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:45 pm

Well anyone needing low lvl armor or weps can come see Happy. It would be nice to make something that might get used other than as a throwaway trying to build my enchanting. If you need bows or arrows up to lvl 500, Forko can do them.

Any spare foci you might have would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandusa.com/ETJO/Musicians/RChambers.html
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 am

I've got a bunch of food and drink that i don't need from lvling up cooking and brewing, if anyone wants, ask otherwise its going to the vendor, and yes I know until really high skill level theyre not much better than stuff you can buy but still thought i would offer
Back to top Go down
SomeBeach

SomeBeach

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:15 pm

My main right now is Some - tri rng/rev/asn so if anyone needs bows or arrows just give a shout. I also have a tri called Evil Roy - theif, shaman, warrior. Poison skills on that one is up to 594. I have quite a few poisons leftover from crafting and a mule full of ingredients, so if any guildies needs poisons or ingredients give a shout. Blacksmithing on that toon is 1000 and weapon craft is only up to 380.

Peace!
Back to top Go down
Ronnymc
Ronnymc

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:07 pm

I don't have any crafting stuff on any of my toons, It just is not my style. Yet, I do have a certain gift for farming with my Barb/Wiz/Sham so, I will start saving any and all foci for you guys. I think that would help a bunch. BTW. Forko, when are you coming back to the game?? Kuli has been stopping by quite a bit lately and its awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chicagoonfire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)   WCYC (What Can You Craft ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCYC (What Can You Craft ?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA HORDE SOMBRE :: Here to see our departments :: The Crafting Department-
Jump to: