LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?

Go down 
+2
GaUgAu*
freewaydog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Empty
PostSubject: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Anyone else get this when they log on the game today?
WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Error
Also, I can't access the official Prairie forums????? What is going on? Please tell me, thanks!
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:25 pm

I'm STILL having trouble loading the game and I can't access the Prairie forums! Is anyone else having trouble, or am I the only one???? Please advise! I want to play, there is so much I would like to do! I hope they are not just suddenly shutting down the game, are they?
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:48 pm

1st part : (before 2nd connection test)

I tried to log on too this morning ... and I don't remember the exact message but it looked like yours ...

I then tried to connect PG forums : no acces possible

I think they crashed or ... in the best way even not imaginable... patching up a big patch that require to switch off some of their computer's server, including the forum's one

2nd part (after editing) :

I tried again to log on : still not possible

I couldn't took a sreenshot but the message was this following one :

User timeout cause connection failure[center]

We'll see if other people answer and have ,or not, the same problem ....
Otherwise I'll try again tomorrow (can't acces the computer any more tonight)[b]
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Racus
Member of the Great Darks
Racus

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:20 pm

No, i don't have those problems.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:44 pm

I tried this morning and it worked.. from what i saw on game forum the people at PG were asleep while servers crashed
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:52 am

How could some people experience this problem while it works for others just fine????
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:19 am

probably because racus tried after the servers came back up
Back to top Go down
Racus
Racus

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Ya, maybe.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:25 pm

Oh, well, I'm glad it works now.
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:58 pm

After reading this yesterday, I tried logging in thinking maybe they finally did the patch. I couldn't log on. I had the same error messages. I tried a couple times thru the day and never got on. I might give it a shot later today. I'm beginning to forget what Kilro looks like. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:05 pm

It was working fine this morning! Maybe in different areas it takes longer. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Forko
human
human
Forko

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 am

So my problem (okay, quit laughing... be nice) is that when I tried logging in tonite, there was the "DATABASE OR DISK FULL" message. One fix on the MoM forums said delete jungle.ml & let it reinstall at update. I tried that. No dice, same message when I tried logging in. The other "fix" was to reinstall. Did a complete uninstall/reinstall and voila... same thing happened. Still got the message. HELP, Forko is stuck at lvl 79 till I can log back in.... GAAAHHH!

Thanks kids,

Forkenstein
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandusa.com/ETJO/Musicians/RChambers.html
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:34 am

please to see my answer, see the other message posted by freewaydog .
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?   WHOA!!  What is happening w/ the game?  Server maintenence? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHOA!! What is happening w/ the game? Server maintenence?
Page 1 of 1