LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server down?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:15 pm

I tried to log onto the game this morning on Jan. 2, 2009 & it says "Server is down"! What is going on w/ that? I hope it means the "New Expansion", but I doubt it. Anyone know? confused
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 pm

And it happened yet again this morning!
Back to top Go down
mcawdell
human
human
mcawdell

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:53 am

i'm not getting any problems when i log
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:38 am

The character server has been going down a lot lately, Savage intends to fix this by switching to a Linux platform to host the character data, which is a much more stable OS, and this should do much toward stabilizing the server to prevent future problems. Not sure when this fix will be implemented though, I only know it's in the works.
Back to top Go down
Ronnymc
Ronnymc

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 pm

cool. thanks for the info siss. does taht mean that he has to get brand new servers? or just upload Linux to the old servers we are using now? and hopefully this update means Undead will be coming sooner?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chicagoonfire
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:15 am

Just adding Linux to the old servers. As for the Undead Wars, no idea. I have heard nothing that suggests it is going to be updated soon, so for now, it stays in limbo.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:38 pm

I do not believe there will be an expansion. I wish they would make it clear to us exactly what they want to do.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 pm

And once again, THE SERVER IS DOWN!!!! There is totally nothing there when I log in! What is w/ these ppl? Don't they know that they will drive players away if they don't fix?
Back to top Go down
mcawdell
human
human
mcawdell

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:33 am

i am able to log in but no characters when i get to choose which 1 to start with anyone know when this will be fixed?
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:02 am

It is down again just now, as I am typing this! Forgive me for saying this, but sometimes I wish there was someone I knew personally who is so into this game that I can just hand them my account & characters & let THEM worry about the rollbacks & server problems!
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:33 am

And once again, folks, I cannot log into the game tonite! Even the chat is not working on irc! I need a break!
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Server down AGAIN today!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:34 am

There was another rollback from last night, which means my toons did all that work and everything for NOTHING!!! Hey, I got a GREAT WONDERFUL idea! Let's now call this game, "Rollbacks of Mirth"!!!! And let's be honest in the advertising that lowbies like myself, whatever they worked hard to do, getting things, xp, advancing in skills will ALL be for naught!!!! What do you say?
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:47 pm

I say HIT THE ROAD JACk .. sorry ^^

hum yes rollbacks may be really annoying for low levels if you matched to level a bit .. for tri's that point is less frustrating .. even if they advanced some skills that's easier for them to have them back .. at least, I think Smile
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:30 am

well,I am taking a break from Minions.

Last edited by freewaydog on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Well the server is down again, as usual! There was rollbacks all freakin' week! All freakin' week!!! It just makes me HATE THE DEVS!!! IT MAKES ME HATE THEM!!!!! Of course, they have nothing to lose from this!
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:27 pm

I think you can hate them as there are almost none left ...
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:11 pm

This is a freakin dead game already! Just this morning it was down, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server down?
Page 1 of 1