LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Coming Back the way I wanted to

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuliana
Member of the Great Darks
Kuliana

Not Coming Back the way I wanted to Empty
PostSubject: Not Coming Back the way I wanted to   Not Coming Back the way I wanted to Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:34 am

This is very pessimistic of me but I try to be realistic, the Monday/Tuesday before Christmas I severely screwed up my shoulder in Judo and because of this I haven't been able to wrestle for 3 weeks now,
my Doctor and the athletic trainer think I tore something so I go to a orthopedist Thursday to get an MRI (hopefully) and a diagnosis. If its torn I doubt I'll be able to wrestle this season or do judo for a while. So as much as I love MoM and this guild I'm not exactly happy about coming back this way. Although learning the meaning of "free time" might be nice Razz
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Not Coming Back the way I wanted to   Not Coming Back the way I wanted to Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:36 am

That sucks to hear. While we'll definitely be happy to see you in game more, this definitely isn't the way we hoped for. I'd much rather see you free up some time to play like you used to, rather than playing only because you can't do the normal stuff. Well, either way, good to have you back Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Not Coming Back the way I wanted to   Not Coming Back the way I wanted to Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:17 am

Well It's not like I'm being forced to play but yeah thanks
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Not Coming Back the way I wanted to   Not Coming Back the way I wanted to Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi Horde, well I'm coming back... judo season just ended and I just got my surgery so I'll be stuck inside for a while, you'll probably see back in MoM pretty soon... even though I'll be high on vicodin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Not Coming Back the way I wanted to   Not Coming Back the way I wanted to Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:40 pm

This is an other great news !!! we still lack forestorm and it will be good !!!
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Coming Back the way I wanted to   Not Coming Back the way I wanted to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Coming Back the way I wanted to
Page 1 of 1