LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About to come back to MoM

Go down 
+2
KageNoOni
GaUgAu*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

About to come back to MoM Empty
PostSubject: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:15 pm

HEY ! you read it right : necrogobby is about to come back to MoM .. I don't exactly now when, but I surely will/

But as I havn't been playing for long months, I won't come back on Necrogobby from the start. This is why I am wondering on what combo I would get.

What would you advise me ?
Any combo you'd like to be tested up, that the guild misses or anything, would be good , FoL or MoD ( I won't take a monster, at least I don't think)

I'm waiting for your ideas, and may be will edit this post in a few time with a poll or something if I don't match to chose one of the combo you propose me.

NEcrogobby, happy to see that all the servers have been moved, that the forums are coming back soon and that the expansion might release really soon.
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:15 pm

I remembered that we lacked clerics, is that still real ? in thatc ase I may chose cleric as a first calss, even if that's not the est choice I could do... but what to team it up with ?
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:04 am

My Bisotaur, King Minos is nearly tri, and his tert is cleric. Roger is also a tri cleric, not sure if we have any others though. If you pick cleric, you want a combatant to go with it. That allows for the best use of cleric heals as you level, I also recommend a buffing class of some kind, though not necessary.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:03 pm

oh okay thank you .. but I think I'll go on and take it as primary class ( I don't think you'll often see a primary class cleric xD) then I wondered between monk/bard or Barb/bard or even monk/druid barb/druid. any preference or 'd like one of thoe to be tested up ?

ADIT : just had an other though : I might finally build up a Titan, so I could only take cleric pally warrior tempest revealer and wizard .. so how would a cleric Warrior, tempest be ?
Back to top Go down
Canaras
human
human
Canaras

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm working on my second toon who is a cleric. I'm in the 30s right now but the guild will have another tri cleric in due time.

Do we have a higher level shaman?
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:01 pm

ohoh My toon isn't started yet so if shaman would be a better choice, telle me I'm still waiting for all suggestions !
Back to top Go down
Canaras
human
human
Canaras

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:48 pm

I wouldn't be the person to tell you, hopefully one of the people who've been in the guild for awhile will offer some analysis.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Okay guys, I'll create a solo class toon as a cleric .... I won't play long with him ( at least, I don't think) that's just to get back to MoM properly, then, I'll create the new toon the guild is probably needing, OR would come back with NEcrogobby
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:36 am

I believe we do have a Tri Shaman, and Tri just about everything at this point. Except for Tempest, I don't think we have a Tri tempest. I've got a Shaman I'm working on now also. As for Druid vs Bard, Bard has a better range of buffs, it can buff a lot of things much more than Druid can, but Druid takes the cake for melee damage, it can get +36%, Bard only gets +20% (only when that buff is fully tomed) so Druid for damage, Bard for survivability and versatility of buffs. So it depends on what you prefer.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Kuli is tempest so yes we do have a tri tempest
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:26 pm

I4ll finally go on a barb/druid/cleric .. I know it wouldn't be great on defence but I think it may be a quite funny build.

or may be on barb/celric/druid, what would be ( acc to you) the best way to have it ?
Back to top Go down
Ronnymc
Ronnymc

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:16 pm

We have lots of tris you are missing Ben Smile
Here is the list of Tri's off the top of my head.

Shammy- Myself(ronnymc), Forko, and Whik

Tempest- Persylia, Kuli, Muju (not Muju himself but he has a toon that is a tri tempest)

Wizard- Myself(ronnymc), Shadowbat, Roger, Bloodwing

Cleric- Roger, Bloodwing, King Minos(soon) and Whik

Necro- Siss

Bard- Buum, Muju

Revealer- Siss, Kuli

That is my quick list off the top of my head. So we have 4 clerics. If anyone can think of any more Tri's that we have please let me know. I did not include combatant classes on purpose btw. There you go all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chicagoonfire
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Forestorm is a tri ranger bard wizard too...

and I think we're missing other tri 100
...that could be a idea to list it up.... and so know what the guild might be missing.
Back to top Go down
Canaras
human
human
Canaras

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Canaras is a tri Rng/Wiz/Brd also.
Back to top Go down
Ronnymc
Ronnymc

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:23 am

Shammy- Myself(ronnymc), Forko, and Whik

Tempest- Persylia, Kuli, Muju (not Muju himself but he has a toon that is a tri tempest)

Wizard- Myself(ronnymc), Shadowbat, Roger, Bloodwing, Canaras, Forestorm

Cleric- Roger, Bloodwing, King Minos(soon) and Whik

Necro- Siss

Bard- Buum, Muju, Canaras, Forestorm

Revealer- Siss, Kuli

Updated list.
Back to top Go down
Ronnymc
Ronnymc

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:28 am

TRI 100 LIST FOR LA HORDE SOMBRE

Shammy- RonnyMc, Forko, Whik, Mulligan

Tempest- Persylia, Kuli, Muju

Wizard- RonnyMc, Shadowbat, Roger, Bloodwing, Canaras, Forestorm, Ernie

Cleric- Roger, Bloodwing, King Minos, Whik, Ernie

Necro- Siss

Bard- Buum, Muju, Canaras, Forestorm, Mulligan

Revealer- Siss, Kuli

Updated AGAIN. [u]
Back to top Go down
Valkaneer
Elf
Elf
Valkaneer

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:59 am

Hey La Horde! Some of you may not remember me, but this is Ravana. I haven't been able to play much lately, but I really hope I will be able to! P.S Ronny, Ravana is a bard too =D
Back to top Go down
Ronnymc
Ronnymc

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:41 am

Thanks Ravana!!!! When are you coming back??? Nice to hear from you man!
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:23 am

Hey Ravana. It's been a little bit, I hope to see you in game soon, my own Bard is about to hit tri, and has a healmod of 100%. Right now I'm at 100/99/98.
Back to top Go down
Valkaneer
Elf
Elf
Valkaneer

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:28 am

Hopefully very soon =P I've been really busy lately, and haven't had the time to play, but when summer starts, I hope I can get back into it! =D
Back to top Go down
Valkaneer
Elf
Elf
Valkaneer

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:30 am

Hah, nice Siss! It's gonna be awesome to get another tri, especially if it's a biso.
Back to top Go down
Ronnymc
Ronnymc

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:02 am

TRI 100 LIST FOR LA HORDE SOMBRE

Shammy- RonnyMc, Forko, Whik, Mulligan

Tempest- Persylia, Kuli, Muju

Wizard- RonnyMc, Shadowbat, Roger, Bloodwing, Canaras, Forestorm, Ernie

Cleric- Roger, Bloodwing, King Minos, Whik, Ernie, King Minos

Necro- Siss

Bard- Buum, Muju, Canaras, Forestorm, Mulligan, King Minos, Ravana

Revealer- Siss, Kuli

Love you all. : )
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:27 am

Heh, looks like you've already added King Minos to the list, saves me the time of announcing it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About to come back to MoM   About to come back to MoM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About to come back to MoM
Page 1 of 1