LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

manual poll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

manual poll Empty
PostSubject: manual poll   manual poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 am

Since I can't make polls on here, at least I can't see how to anyway,....I thought I would just ask everyone what they think & ppl could post their answers:

Question: Is Savage doing a good job with MoM?

Answer choice:

a) Oh, sure! Savage could do no wrong! Poor guy is trying so hard!

or

b) Hell no! Mad

Personally, I am afraid I will have to go w/ choice b. I know that will raise a lot of controversy here, but that is how I feel. I don't apologize for that. It needs to be said whether or not people like it, or agree, or want to hear it, what have you. That's it!
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

manual poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: manual poll   manual poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

I am nor choosing possibility a nor b.. I think savage is doing a great job but is all the time overwhemed by what he is doing : too much things at one time ... he first announced the expansion ( since he is alone) for 1rst of JUly) and there's no more releasing date now !!

At the same time he tries to develop an applicatin that would require many more people on it, for the Ipod Touch / Iphone ..... I reallly think he should find at least on other person that works full time for MoM and prairiegames to finally release that Expansion, get rid of the major server problems even if he is not the cause of them all and can't really do anything if the server hoster crashed, and THEN get to his Iphone app Idea..

so I'd say a choice C which would be between the two you offer us ..

btw I think you can create polls as well .. I'll check that but you could

when you're creating a topic you should see this

manual poll Image_11

don't you see the poll making section at the bottom ? you normally should .. Try o edit your post ... By the way if you still don't see it please, let me now
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

manual poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: manual poll   manual poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 pm

I still say "B", I'm sorry. Even if he was not the cause of it, he should still do something about it, & he is not! He just does things his own way & just wants control! All he is doing by neglecting the servers is ruining the game, & face it, THERE WILL BE NO EXPANSION! & yes, I SHOULD see what is in your snapshot, but all I see is this:

manual poll Nopoll-1
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

manual poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: manual poll   manual poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 pm

okay oaky calm down ... I am not saying your chose as "b" is wrong !! what's a poll madeup for ?

by the way you can create a poll you see that bar with " add a poll" on it ? see at the right ther is a little cross, which is in fact a "+". click on it and you'll see the part that allows you to create polls. The principle reamins the same for the "options" ...

once opened, you'll see, instead of a +, a - as " minimize" in fact
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

manual poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: manual poll   manual poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Ok, sorry, Gauthier, I did not see how at first, but now I see. I did make a poll under "New Poll", so you may delete this topic, please. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

manual poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: manual poll   manual poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

manual poll
Page 1 of 1