LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

monk/cleric / ?

Go down 
+2
Forestorm
GaUgAu*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:02 pm

I am monk cleric (the empoirum vendor's concerned)

but what should be good as a tertiary ???? (I remember you that I am a drakken .. so no bard ..)
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:41 pm

a nuker !
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:53 pm

hum ....... could you precise a bit more forestorm ??? and I will take my third only after the tournament
I will get that toon to 15/10 and he will be waiting or the tournament to finish . I havemy necromancer to get to tri 100 too lol (and I want to be fast at lvl 50 !!!!! good pets coming !! (may be it's 60 ...)
Back to top Go down
Forestorm
Leader of the guild
Leader of the guild
Forestorm

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:33 pm

actually I'm more close combat than before.
I've been kitting alot you already know it.

So your prim is monk, that's a great close combat class.
Your sec is cleric, alot of health that is essential in combat.
First I'd tell you to be bard, but indeed, Drakkens cant.

You need a nuker (try wizzy they're great : my last spell
nuke 22000 damage, without critical !).My two cents.
With Combat Casting, you are a god lol, and you can
go on kitting when things get worse.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:58 pm

may be yes ... but cleric have good spells too ... ernie suggest be revealer .. so which one is the best ?
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:41 pm

Revealer will make you very hard to kill in combat due to combat haste and physical resistance, the mana regen will be useful for your healing and nukes (the few that clerics and revealers have). The Disrupted Thoughts line acts as a debuff for physical resistance, allowing you to increase damage further. A wizzie will have mainly nukes. It has a few other things, but they aren't necessary for a melee build. Monk already gives you flying, and Revealer gives you invisibility, so those useful bits are already covered. Being that you aren't going to kite, the physical resistance will be more useful than the elemental resistance for your build. I'm with Ernie, go with revealer.

Edit: Oh, and the revealer port spells make for an excellent get away if things get bad during a fight.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Yes I am now doubting between shaman and revealer .............

but I will only choose one after the tourney so ..
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:40 am

I have question what really are the nukers other than wiz? and btw i would say to go with rev
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:21 pm

I don't know but the necromancer have really good leecching and draining spells
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:04 pm

Revealer is a great supporting class. Benn pretty much covered all the reasons why. Just be aware that undead can see through the rev blight walk (invis) spell. And MoM is a game revolving around a story line mainly about the undead...not to mention the upcoming expansion. Since the majority of mobs will probably be undead, blight walk can be less useful than wizard's invis. But then, I've never played a wizzy...maybe undead can see through that invisibility spell too.

Either way, I love rev as a tert. Would never use it as a primary though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:23 am

Undead can see through Blight Walk? That explains it, now I know why those skeletons kept attacking me all the time!

As for using it as a Primary, I'm with Kilro on that one. It's a hard primary to work, when I first used it, I thought of it as a caster class, but I eventually came to see that it's a support class.
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:55 am

I can't say for sure that undead can see through blight walk. But in my personal experience, every undead mob I pass when using blight walk aggros me. It kind of makes sense though. Blight walk is shifting oneself into another realm...a sort of limbo. The undead exist in that same plane. It's only logical that they could see you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
Kuliana
Kuliana

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Ok i am creating a mnk/clr as well but need ideas on a tert i am debating on druid or shaman
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:48 pm

No type of invisibility works on undead mobs. Not wizard invisible, not blight walk. And it actually isn't that hard to choose revealer as a primary unless if you go into the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

monk/cleric / ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: monk/cleric / ?   monk/cleric / ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

monk/cleric / ?
Page 1 of 1