LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good item set for Monk Pally Tempest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

good item set for Monk Pally Tempest Empty
PostSubject: good item set for Monk Pally Tempest   good item set for Monk Pally Tempest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:01 pm

I was just wondering on what would be a good item set ( at level 80 ) for a

Monk Palladin Tempest

That's not for me, but for stelli .. okay he is not in the guild, but is really friendly and we actually are trying to get the blighborn gloves for him .. but I don't think the blighborn set would be good ..

I thought of bear ? elepahnt may be ... what would you choose ?

thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: good item set for Monk Pally Tempest   good item set for Monk Pally Tempest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:49 am

The gloves would be very good, as that is 35% melee haste. Get him the gloves, but for the rest, bear is best. At 80, you're almost to Grandmaster armor, which is level 85, otherwise the best is the level 55 armor, Master's, and Earthbound is better than that. Still, Master's isn't bad at that level, and would work quite well. You could go Master's until 85, then switch to Grandmaster's, but instead of the gauntlets for the Master set, use the Blightborn gloves. That's the best melee haste you can get until you get a Volsh belt. That combined with the Champion of Light skill will actually be very close to Volsh quality melee haste.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: good item set for Monk Pally Tempest   good item set for Monk Pally Tempest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 am

okay thanks for your answer KAge, hum btw the Grandmaster is level 75 I presume isn't it ?

Because I am wearing GM elephant, with set bonus since level 75 ...

85 might be Hero ? if it is not 90/95 ?

oh and I already wonder about my tillium set, do you know what would be good for me, as I am necro/war/rev ? so I can begin collecting the stuff, you, or any other crafter / 1k enchanter would need for it ?
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: good item set for Monk Pally Tempest   good item set for Monk Pally Tempest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 am

The stats you want on all pieces of armor are Strength, Body, Mind, and Armor. Add reflex if the piece you are using doesn't have a special stat you need on it. You will need Casting Haste and Spell Damage Mod on your Gloves and Sleeves, also Melee Haste on your Belt. Also, you'll want some resists, but this could require losing other stats in order to add them. Find out what your low resists are, and focus on those. Acid you can ignore, and you likely won't encounter too many mobs that like Poison and Disease, so you could get away with out using those. Focus on the main Wiz elements, Cold, Fire, Electric, sometimes Physical, also Magical. The shield can put 120 to each stat, so for the lowest ones, you could throw them onto your shield for the proper resists. Also, the Brimstone Earring will give you 150 to phys, magic, and fire resists, so get that. Rev will give you all you need for phys resist, so don't even worry about that resist at all. You could forgo Volsh on your own armor, as you''ll get max melee haste from your Rev buffs also.

As for Grandmaster, maybe it is 75, and I simply remembered it wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. If it is 75, just have him get Grandmaster Bear or Elephant. Bear is quite doable if most of his focus is in Melee, but if he prefers casting, you may as well stick with the Blightborn, or get Elephant, as Blightborn is mostly health and mana stats, which is the same as Elephant.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: good item set for Monk Pally Tempest   good item set for Monk Pally Tempest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:15 am

thank you for all those answers

I think that my lowests are about all BUT physical .. the rev spells are quite good for that. I'll try and find out,how to build it up then, thanks for your answers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good item set for Monk Pally Tempest   good item set for Monk Pally Tempest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good item set for Monk Pally Tempest
Page 1 of 1