LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monk

Go down 
+3
Theron JeAurum
KageNoOni
Kuliana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuliana
Member of the Great Darks
Kuliana

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:33 am

Ok forgive me for any and all errors make and when i have time i will make this more clear. First thing you should do is get the ingredients needed for the first mnk ring. Next ring i believe is the one dropped by Alazar's ghost in the sewers. Later is the ring dropped by theghost of cyrstus Denst in HK after that comes the one dropped by drakken in JJ and finally by the blight acolytes. All of these take patience to get although i got pretty lucky for my drops. While skilling up fists is most important i suggest also using weapons at times to make you more versatile. Near lvl 40 try killing Master Krishna i think it is he drops a nice lvl 50 staff. As for the mnk questsi need to check others please fill in gaps.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:33 am

Ok if you happen to have a MNk/WAR or MNK/Bar combo that can power wield i suggest training in 2H impact as the Monk epic reward is a staff
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:50 am

A monk shouldn't mix with any other combatant truthfully. A monk is all about the fists. You can't proc if you're using something other than fists, and you deal significantly less damage with anything else once you get your upgrades to the fists. Trust me, don't Power Wield, don't even use the staff, that won't help the monk, and the points are better spent else where.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:07 am

i probably will give the staff to my pet but i was just trying to give a tip this is a tipping area and btw i completely agree the staff has crappy stats althoug i sometimes use weapons just to have some versatility now one weapon i will use is the two Xal drops LOL
Back to top Go down
Theron JeAurum
Elf
Elf
Theron JeAurum

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:54 pm

My top toon is a monk and I have gained and lost at least 5 levels over the last couple of weeks (3.19.08) trying to "cleanse the altar" in the sewer. I'm ready to "buy a vowel." Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:17 am

Ahh i probably could help you if you needed it Kuli is in my mind becoming a powerful toon and i can put the monk epic stuff up here in about 7 levels

Deci helped me find this out items like Greenblade Heirloom and Stone Idol can be used and rings still proc so keep your eyes open for wepons/items that use fists skill

Khinjian Kharn (probably misspelled) drops the Fist of Focus a level 35 ring and don't forget to buy the fist advancement upgrades also agility is used greatly by monk according to Herleva's Blog
another point I know at higher levels aggression skill seems useless but it can still be handy, it recharges quickly and gives over 1000 offense
Back to top Go down
Decius Mu
human
human

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:12 pm

Theron...deci help with plague person if on...deci aslo needs to camp Inquis of pain for cloak.

see deci on ..yell deci come...unless bat has deci healin so can kill somethin nasty..(Feign Death is a must with the bat as of late).
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:28 pm

I feel bad. I got the cloak the one time I killed the inquis solo. (Had to team up to get the incorp manifestation scroll when I needed it.) That cloak is sweeeeet!

I was just on my way to farm rat bile. I originally left the inquis alone and told the world he was there if anyone needed him. When I was done farming, he was still there. I figured I might as well take him and grab the scroll. It's a hot item. Never thought he'd drop the cloak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
Theron JeAurum
Elf
Elf
Theron JeAurum

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Thanks to Deciusmu, Konziguri was able to cleanse the altar last night and have done with that! And 10 Presence! Yay!

I think our levels were too widely matched. I didn't end up doing more than following Deci around and picking up his leavings. I'm thinking that, to avoid power-leveling (I didn't actually get any XP!) I should keep within 10% or so of the higher level toons. Deci was almost twice my level. I'm grateful! But I think Rhtaro was really out of my league and I jumped the gun.

(It was amazing to see Rollinn! Biggest toon I think I've ever seen!)
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:22 am

Whew! i finally got the stupid Fist of Focus from the DH known as Khinjian Karn it is a huge pain to get
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:27 pm

Kilro? Can you help me get the scroll? Razz I don't even know where he spawns when he does, and people say he's modded.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:50 pm

what scroll crazy ????? I can may be have it for you if kilro doesn't have it in the library
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:08 pm

I still have the scroll. Incorporeal Manifestation. When I see u in game, I'll give it to u Crazypalpig. But don't skip out on fighting the Inquis. He's a fun one! And the cloak is worth it if he drops it.
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Yeah, except I've never even seen the Inquis yet, and have no idea where in the sewers he would spawn. Near the defiled skellies? Down the crimson path? Rtharo's chamber?
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:11 pm

He spawns at the end of the azure zealot corridor, by the table.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:29 pm

zealot corridor ... or even the crimson WARDEN corridor
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Kuliana
Kuliana

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:02 pm

MONK EPIC!!!!!!! Go speak to Cragnik in JJ He tells you about The Staff of the Serpent Striking and he tells you to go kill Hazeroth and speak to Knight Durryst. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT LVL 50. HAZEROTH WILL OWN YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk   Monk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monk
Page 1 of 1