LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tempest Quest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuliana
Member of the Great Darks
Kuliana

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:13 am

I am not a high lvl tempest but i will try to put what is to be done or what i have done in words.
First you must kill a Flash in JJ, a Volt in Mohrum, a Quake in EW and a Shard in FB. Volt i think is easiest the spawn randomly in Mohrum but usually near Trinst entrance beware of all of their AoE skills they are a (excuse my language) bitch to get hit by. Actually whatever your strongest resist is go for the one you can resist the best. Once you get their essences which are always drops take them back to your trainer. THe next part is killing the Giants i think. I don't quite remember their lvls but whatever you do watch out for their lvl and pet i foundmyself getting debuffed alot by DMK spells. hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:04 pm

TEMPSEST EPIC!!! GO talk to your Trainer (please remember I am FoL) He will tell you to go talk to Asheeri who will tell you to go speak to her sister Kadazeer the Telluric.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:51 am

Kadazeer will tell you to get the essences of Vortex, Monolith, and Inferno
Back to top Go down
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Good luck getting that essence of inferno! Kilro and I tried to team an inferno a couple of days ago ... I believe he posted a screenshot of our graves on the forums. It was all over in about 15 seconds! Sad
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Was it that long???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Lol, time flies when you're having fun!
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Kuliana

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:20 am

anyway kadazeer gives you the two tempest hammers in return, not that great but ok

lvl 70 epic- talk to dazadah in fb you have to get quest items for her, i believe it is hearts of the akaths, for this she gives you cumulous ring and lava bracer.I have no idea how good ring is but the bracer is reallllly nice, it has meleedmg mod and other stats

lvl-90 talk to your trainer and they will tell you to kill the sisters and bring their hearts, only hard one to find is yeshra, she is on a pillar near stones in kauldur

fr this you get to choose a mega stat pot of sorts it gives you a +60 i think in mys and one other stat depending on the one you choose, i will check on sp to see what each one gives you
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:34 am

I took down an Inferno with Siss at 56/55/54, alone, and didn't get hit once! Very Happy
Necro fears rock! Only problem is, the second time I took him on, he resisted one fear, I died before it could recharge.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:59 am

Yes the necro fears rock !!! I can kill the inferno in less than 1 minute now and without being hit!!
I also send 6 feet under, akath sur the engulfor (70/70 monk tempest) in 30 sec ^^
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
Kuliana
Kuliana

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:22 am

Ok I did some work on sp and have the results of turning in hearts:
Asheeri heart- 60 REF & 60 MYS
Kadazeer heart- 60 STR & " "
Yeshra heart- 60 DEX & " "
Dazadah heart- 60 BDY & " "

I was bummed when i found this out because i turned in the wrong one, i thought Kadazeer gave bdy and i got str instead Sad oh well i use both just bdy would have been nicer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tempest Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Quest   Tempest Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tempest Quest
Page 1 of 1