LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necromancer quest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Necromancer quest Empty
PostSubject: Necromancer quest   Necromancer quest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:57 pm

So I will make a brief summary , giving tips to necromancers who want to start the necromancer quest.

Spell critical quest : at least lvl 16.

SO you have to find the 3 warlord's texts .

warlords always wear their text .

SO first the warlords are situed in kauldur the sawmps and eldritch temple .

the warlord of infliction is just before the entrance to the swamps in kauldur .

the warlord of disease is on the swamps on an oblicated passage (I think) but I don't know how to discribe a way to join him

The last one, the warlord of death is on the eldritch temple (track for it on the swamp of ruins) first you need the key to enter the temple . you have to kill luly sarit .. but that's not so easy because she is with her little doomknight friends, scruching you etc etc .., at the East of the temple , n the same "island"

ONce you are in just go a bit further, killing the 2 or 3 eldritch guards ad go downstairs their will be two revealers ennemis and then you'll find the warlord of death.

Now that you have got the 3 texts and have kept the e-instructions given by the trainer ,you can go back to him!!

you'll need one free carry slot. He will give you a book. learn it as you learn a new spell you will know now how to spell critical .
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Necromancer quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necromancer quest   Necromancer quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:11 pm

NECROMANCER EPIC !!!!

the quest can be started at level 50 .

you've to kill guys first to find veassel's parts ..;
you've to find stones
the first one is on talrim hills .... go to the AF entrance . between the trees, a paocher is always there. look around , you'll find a green stone .. really near to the entrance ... with the shovel summon the guy and speak to him .. three 40/40 will appear. kill them and take the part (eyes I think)

second one : mohrum... go to the dune giant's place .. then go south to the graveyard (with the hulns) here is the second stone ... same thing to do ... take the heart

Third one : Eastern wastelands ... from kauldur .... track Hazeroth keep ... at about 500 from HK and 1100 from kauldur .. there is the stone ... I let you check the position ... Necromancer quest Image_18
same thing .. take the hands this time ...

The fourth and last green stone is in Jakreth Jungle ... track the temple of great burning .. it's near it ... see the picture for the location.
(behind one of the little towers (the one with the high priest upstairs)
Necromancer quest Image_21

You can do those research in any sens .. from the 4rth to the 1rst one if you want.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Necromancer quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necromancer quest   Necromancer quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:51 pm

ONce returned them to your necromancer trainer , I'll give you an item to use in HK ... so go in HK and track veazza's altar (first ground ... with the minions) ... but be careful .. she is 60/60 necro/asn , modded and will summon the lich guardian .. a pet lvl 57/50/50 really well modded ......

I asked a tri 60 to help me...
here you've got the item ..... go back to your trainer now ...

see the necromancer's epic's end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Necromancer quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necromancer quest   Necromancer quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necromancer quest
Page 1 of 1