LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman Quest

Go down 
+2
Kuliana
crazypalpig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Shaman Quest Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Quest   Shaman Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:27 pm

OK, seeing as I'm the only shaman in the guild (I believe), I suppose it's my turn to post one of there

Get the quest from the shaman trainer, she gives the spoon of Oblivion. You can cheat here and just get some purple pickled eggs to finish the quest with cooking 115. If you can't cook it (And it IS soulbound) You have to do it the long way. Go to Jakreth jungle, preferably with invisibility. Track the Sanctuary of the Profane, and go south. Track Kuga when you can. Talk to her, and she'll change into a bear, then a panther, then a crocodile. When you kill all three, she'll give you some purple pickled eggs. Return to your trainer, and she's supposed to give you a bowl of rocks. Go BACK to Kuga (*sigh*) And give it to here. No idea what to do after that.
Back to top Go down
Kuliana
Member of the Great Darks
Kuliana

Shaman Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Quest   Shaman Quest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:37 am

crazy I assume this is the lvl 16 quest?
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Shaman Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Quest   Shaman Quest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Yeah, I didn't know there was a higher quest. Is there? If so, I have no idea about an higher ones
Back to top Go down
Silke
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Shaman Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Quest   Shaman Quest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:30 pm

No, currently the Shaman class has no epic quest. I've looked on the wiki for the expansion and it doesn't look like it'll be included in that either, so I guess it'll be in a future patch when it eventually gets done.

Oh, and I'm a shaman too. Did this quest ages ago though - and can't remember the details. I do remember that the shaman trainer only takes 1 pickled egg for his lunch even though you are given 5. So I had 4 pickled eggs sitting in my bank for quite some time before I 'punged 'em.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Shaman Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Quest   Shaman Quest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:46 pm

but there should be the combat casting quest ... lvl 45 ...
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Shaman Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Quest   Shaman Quest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:18 pm

Well, someone already did the combat casting quest in another post Wink And I am not sure I gave the bowl of rocks back :/
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Shaman Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Quest   Shaman Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:10 pm

I did not have to kill anything. I had Siss help me w/ that & I just went & talked to whomever was supposed to change, they changed into 3 different animals, & that was that & I talked to them.

crazypalpig wrote:
OK, seeing as I'm the only shaman in the guild (I believe), I suppose it's my turn to post one of there

Get the quest from the shaman trainer, she gives the spoon of Oblivion. You can cheat here and just get some purple pickled eggs to finish the quest with cooking 115. If you can't cook it (And it IS soulbound) You have to do it the long way. Go to Jakreth jungle, preferably with invisibility. Track the Sanctuary of the Profane, and go south. Track Kuga when you can. Talk to her, and she'll change into a bear, then a panther, then a crocodile. When you kill all three, she'll give you some purple pickled eggs. Return to your trainer, and she's supposed to give you a bowl of rocks. Go BACK to Kuga (*sigh*) And give it to here. No idea what to do after that.
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

Shaman Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Quest   Shaman Quest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:16 am

freewaydog wrote:
I did not have to kill anything. I had Siss help me w/ that & I just went & talked to whomever was supposed to change, they changed into 3 different animals, & that was that & I talked to them.

That's because I slaughtered them for you. Razz Truth is though, you don't even need to kill them, you could just go to several different servers if you aren't able to kill the mob. Bind in JJ though, saves you some time. The next Kuga you talk to will simply go to the next form, and eventually give you the pickled eggs.
Back to top Go down
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Shaman Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Quest   Shaman Quest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:47 pm

That's funny, I do not remember you killing them either, I just remember talking to the person & they kept changing, & that was it, but I'm old,....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Quest   Shaman Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman Quest
Page 1 of 1