LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revealer Quest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Revealer Quest Empty
PostSubject: Revealer Quest   Revealer Quest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:00 pm

SO first the lvl 16 revealer quest .

So it's given by your trainer . in this quest you've to find two books in teh world of myrth .
`

the first one and the easiest to get is kept by frengen alleyan on mohrum.

how to find him ? to find frengen track his camp on mohrum but be careful reahing his camp there will be lots of goblins around . kill them one by one and when fregen is the only last one go kill him . he isn't difficult to kill but he is wizard so he have powerful spells.

Once you've kill him take the book you find on him.
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Revealer Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealer Quest   Revealer Quest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Second part of the level 16 revealer quest.

summary : you have got the book taken from frengen .

You now have to go back to your trainer .

Give him the book . he wiil give you the book of lore (no need to have more than one .. I had more but that's of no use. the only use can be the stupidly use slots in your inventory)

keep this book with you .. you now need to go to frostbite protal . at lvl 16 you normally the frostbite island portal (I think) or may be you need to go up to level 20 revealer .

SO once you are on frostbite be really careful of the arctic hounds (lvl 67) and go bind you (go straight to the bind point )

You now have to find naydrum the shadow she is a 20/20 tempest revealer so don(t go kill him if you are not at least 20/20
She isn't really easy to find ....
First she is a night spawn (between 10pm and 6 am)
Secondly you have to find her at the southest part of the main island in frostbite (the one where you've got bind).

IF you have got the blight walk or alliance blight walk spell you should use it to travel this dangerous world for a lvl 20 . to find her go at the southest part of the island (use the map , you will find easierly!!!!!!) ONce you are here just climb a little bit up the mountain (if you start at the water level)

HERE SHE IS you can know attck her and take the book of knowledge .

taking your two books go back to your trainer and give them him/her you will need 2 free carry slots !!! one for the alliance focus (lvl 20 revealer spell) and one for the the book of knowledge which give you extra mind and dexterity I think (but I am not sure of the dextirity ----> something sure , it gives you bonus in stats points)
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Revealer Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealer Quest   Revealer Quest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm

If you need some help to find naydrum the shadow (I don't think you will need help to find frengen)
just ask me !!!!!! I put a new point on my map thanks to /map at the naydrum's spawn point so don't be afraid to ask go on!!!
Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

Revealer Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealer Quest   Revealer Quest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:25 am

I think the FoL revealer quest has no need for Frengen: For me the Revealer quest just said, "Go find Naydrum the shadow and return with the blah-de-blah"
Back to top Go down
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin
Kilro

Revealer Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealer Quest   Revealer Quest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:18 am

As MoD, I didn't need to find Frengen either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
freewaydog
Gnome
Gnome
freewaydog

Revealer Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealer Quest   Revealer Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:15 pm

LOL! Anyway, isn't Frengyen's book supposed to be for the WIZARD thing?

crazypalpig wrote:
and return with the blah-de-blah"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revealer Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealer Quest   Revealer Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revealer Quest
Page 1 of 1