LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little tillium armor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Little tillium armor Empty
PostSubject: Little tillium armor   Little tillium armor Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Ah, okay, you want body, str, mind, and dex on everything. Add Sphinx to the gloves for casting haste, Volsh on belt for melee haste, and probably phys resist or armor (defense) on all of the other pieces, unless you want speed on boots."I wouldn't bother with lightning (cast damage mod) since you're not a real nuking toon"Put magic resist on the shield (holds 120)"You can leave dex off a couple pieces if you feel the need to up defense more, but it will help with both casting and weapon procs, so it's good to have."

This is what anidaen told me about my tillium armor when I asked him..

I'll try to gather every thing I need for it. BUt I'll need your help there : do you know how many of each fortified pot / focii I would need ? thank you
Kage : could you craft me a tillium armor ? (I am a goblin, for the size) Thank you!

+ Everyone is speaking of a volsh belt for my pet .. but do I need one for myself as well ( I have none fo those)

Oh And I forgot !!! I AM TRI 100 NEC WAR REV !!
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Little tillium armor   Little tillium armor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:06 am

Gratz on making Tri. Smile Regarding Dex, that is incorrect. Dex does not help your build very much, Ref is better. It boosts defense while simultaneously boosting odds of certain skills, like Riposte. Dex is mainly used by casters (greater odds the spell will land), Monks (Greater odds of procs, and Monks rely on their ring procs) and Asn's (huge boost to offense). For your build, Ref is better. Casting haste is not needed for your build, it's easy to max casting haste with out casting haste gloves, especially for a Necro. Go to EW, and kill the Rulns near the Kauldur Entrance. One of them drops Sussurus Bracer, which has 25% casting haste. You're halfway there already. You could go with Talisman of the Ayuleh for another 10%, there's a mask you get in BF for more casting haste, or just one Earring from the Chasms for the other 25%. Overall, instead of the sphinx, you'd be better off with some extra stats instead. Now, Armor is a requirement for all tillium pieces, get as many blighted shards of defense as you can get, the armor boost is amazing. Str, Bdy, Mnd are great, the Str and Bdy in particular is a must have, but if you have to trade something to make your build, trade off Ref. Only trade off Mind if you have to do armor and some other stat. In raids, if you really needed the mana, you can get the Orbs from the Inquisitors, then get Xal's ring, and the Ring of Renewal, for all the mana you'll ever need. As for the resists, if you're in a raid, you'll have all you need, and you won't take nearly enough damage from spells tanking the kinds of mobs you solo, to actually worry about resists. Mag is fine (Important for other necros, as well as Bards, they both can fear you), the rest do Armor, Bdy, Str, Mind, and Armor. Your phys resist from Rev will make you almost immune to physical skills and spells. The only time you'll need other resists is in PvP against some one who actively casts. You'll want Electric, Cold, and Fire resists primarily.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Little tillium armor   Little tillium armor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 pm

THanks kage for such a complete and answer .. I know need to get all the needed things ..

just one point : I put armor instaed of Phys resist right ? and I did not really get the point about magical resist on the shield, w-should I, or not add it ? ( I am sorry if I didn't understood it really well) and when you speak of extra stats instead of the sphinx, what are you refering to ? but I still need the volsh right ? ( on the belt)
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Little tillium armor   Little tillium armor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 am

Well, Armor on all pieces, as Rev, you do NOT need phys resist. That's the least important thing you can use with your build, your phys resist is already amazing. As for Sphinx, you've got the need for Armor, Str, Body, Mind, and Ref, normally you'd drop Ref for Sphinx with your build, but if you go with items that grant the casting haste, you can keep the Ref on that armor piece. Armor is still useful despite the heavy phys resist mostly because Phys resist decreases damage, but doesn't prevent some strikes from hitting you. The armor how ever adds to your defense, which means you get struck less by melee attacks. So as much armor as you can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little tillium armor   Little tillium armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little tillium armor
Page 1 of 1