LA HORDE SOMBRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA HORDE SOMBRE

official website forum for the Minions of Mirth HORDE SOMBRE guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enchanting tillium armor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

Enchanting tillium armor Empty
PostSubject: Enchanting tillium armor   Enchanting tillium armor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Kage is sure of himself : you need only 3 fortiied potions ( put on raw fociis) to fully enchant an item from your tillium set ( stat maxed at 400) when you're at 1000 enchanting

BUT there is my problem : I am trying a little tillium that would suit necrogobby on the single player game .

I have enchanting at 1000 and so I enchant rax fociis to get exquisite focis of [something]

I realised that I need more than 3 to max it out and that I only got up to 100 with 3 potions ... ( tries on the chestplate with moind stats) then I wondered on if the type of the raw might influence ... it Does ... but not from 40'ish to 150ish per enchantement

there is what I did to prove it, and ask you if you've any answer to this : I put on the same small tillium boots each time AN exquisite focus of constitution( body) There is what I got:

Icy shard :
Enchanting tillium armor Icy_sh10

Limestone :
Spoiler:

Sandstone :
Spoiler:

BLighted Shard :
Spoiler:

Quartz :
Spoiler:

Coal :
Spoiler:

Vine :
Spoiler:

Muck-covered stone :
Spoiler:

Bark :
Spoiler:

I might move this later to the tiupping area or another dpt if we find a " correct" answer to this

Last edited by GaUgAu* on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://horde-sombre.forumotion.com
KageNoOni
Member of the Great Darks
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting tillium armor   Enchanting tillium armor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:11 am

Enchanting is done with a random stat bonus. It looks like the bonus might be from 30-50. But if you use the same type of raw focus, and enchant multiples of the same type of item (1 chestplate for each raw focus) using the same stat and same type of raw focus, you are still going to see these random numbers changing. One sandstone might do 37, another 45, another still 42, another 48, etc.
Back to top Go down
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting tillium armor   Enchanting tillium armor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 am

okay .. so the question remaining is : why am I getting such low stats...
Back to top Go down
Ronnymc
Ronnymc

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting tillium armor   Enchanting tillium armor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:29 pm

because you are not buffed by a party? My stats suck without my buffs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chicagoonfire
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator
GaUgAu*

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting tillium armor   Enchanting tillium armor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:41 pm

you missed the begining I think ronny, I am speaking of the stats I match to put on the tillium armor with 1k enchanting and so with the exquisite focus of something I just enchanted .. I should be needing 3 forts potions, but I actually need something like 10 to max out ONE stat (per item)
Back to top Go down
KageNoOni
KageNoOni

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting tillium armor   Enchanting tillium armor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:41 pm

I'm not sure why that is. Try putting just one exquisite at a time, and count the number it takes. (One Constitution, then another, then another, etc.) You may get better results that way, as that's how most people enchant online. See if doing it that way makes any difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting tillium armor   Enchanting tillium armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanting tillium armor
Page 1 of 1